Julian Armella

Advertisement
I can’t wait for him to get dragged all over the field back Miami jus like Lucas. He’s a walking 15 yard penalty as he’s a bit of a hot head.

Y’all want this?

Did he post that? Yikes. Why did post highlight reels of the other guy beating him like a rented mule and of himself acting like a ***** after losing the rep? If those had been an actual plays, the QB would have been running for his life.

Advertisement
Ah man , why you gotta do me dirty
Dallas Check This Out GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is exactly what happened. Building bs hype about Miami so his coach looks like he did some magic by beating out a kid that neither Mario or Mirabal wanted.
It’s like my 11 year old’s friend that gets super competitive about everything, but my 11 year old is running circles around his buddy and not trying since he is trying to compete with the boy. It’s his buddy. The other night at practice, my kid was running in front of the line in sprints, sees this kid putting in the effort to try to beat him, then turns the jets on and dusts him. Had he known that they were competing, he would have laid it down from the get go.

Cornrow made a competition for a guy that he has been working for 2 years with a father as a legacy football alum and Mario just gets to town and asks the kid to hold up so that we can evaluate him (if this is even true). Norvell clearly got one on Mario with this kid.

Advertisement
Did he post that? Yikes. Why did post highlight reels of the other guy beating him like a rented mule and of himself acting like a ***** after losing the rep? If those had been an actual plays, the QB would have been running for his life.
He’s a clown, I remember when he posted a vid of him basically choke slamming one of our former commits like it was a clean highlight.

Advertisement
Back