Julian Armella

Ishmael, too.

You've got to think that he'll end up in the DE class along with Davis.

Gonna get some good coaching at Columbus and playing with ryan Rodriguez hopefully ryan is in his ear and helps us recruit julian

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's asking?
Woah, we’re asking the questions here buddy.

F01D9496-A6BA-4E2E-ABF2-4A27DDDBDDEC.gif

It’s a really bad situation for Julian. He had to leave his fathers house in north Dade because of personal issues with his father. He moved in with his mom who lives in the gables. Julian contacted a parent at Gulliver who coached him in youth to tell him he wanted to transfer to Gulliver. When word got out his father got real nasty along with St. Thomas and accused Gulliver of recruiting. Gulliver didn’t have the balls to fight it and denied his application. He’s going to Columbus now.

St.Thomas accused them of recruiting? I cant believe that.

One of the better O-Lines in South Florida just got better.

I'm interested to see how they'll replace Parrish and Henderson though. Tough to replace those 2.

Advertisement
Shodell posted an update this morning......Armella insists he has a Top 10 and all are even and he has no leaders. He said "one of the main things I'll look for is a winning program. I know they're trying to turn that back around", when referring to Miami. He did say he's forming a good bond with Justice, but this is one of those kids (like many) who just aren't going to give us much attention when we're getting shutout in the Farmer's Only Bowl.

Win 11 games and see what happens.

One of the better O-Lines in South Florida just got better.

I'm interested to see how they'll replace Parrish and Henderson though. Tough to replace those 2.
U know they’re going to pound the ball with that elite o line. They don’t need elite WRs with that line to win another state title

Advertisement
Shodell posted an update this morning......Armella insists he has a Top 10 and all are even and he has no leaders. He said "one of the main things I'll look for is a winning program. I know they're trying to turn that back around", when referring to Miami. He did say he's forming a good bond with Justice, but this is one of those kids (like many) who just aren't going to give us much attention when we're getting shutout in the Farmer's Only Bowl.

Win 11 games and see what happens.
11 games? Get back to the Acc championship and we’re in business. 9-10 games should be more then enough to get back

Advertisement
I would think CC is gonna recruit a top back hard now throughout dade, and sell the kid on having an outstanding OL to inflate RB stats.

They probably already have a young kid coming up. Columbus has historically always had **** good rb's. D Shep, Mosure, Radcliffe, Gore, and Parrish in recent years. I'm probably forgetting a few.

I need to spell it out? To the Acc championship. And no we’re not losing to UNC at home

Uh, winning the Coastal (aka the worst division in the P5 and, by some metrics, worse than a division in the AAC) is the absolute floor. No 5-star kids are getting excited about a 9-3 Miami team winning the worst division imaginable and getting pasted by Clemson in Charlotte.

Win 11, that generates excitement. For us as fans, yes, Charlotte would be nice. But again, that's the minimal expectation. When you're competing with UGA and Clemson and Bama, 9-3 in the 50 gallon drum of diarrhea that is the ACC Coastal doesn't move the needle in the least bit.

Advertisement
Back