Julian Armella

I wouldn’t consider him small anymore. My brother Amin Hassan who’s signed to the Navy was one of his go to guys on the field this past season. He’s 5’11 now and still growing! He was the best QB’s on the team last year but they didn’t want to throw him into the fire his freshmen year. This past season as a sophomore/first year starter he showed what he’s capable of and his best years are still ahead of him.

Amin is a stud, but give me Omar and Peaches!!

Advertisement
Is Carson's Mike Haggard's son. Mike is an excellent lawyer, but on the board at FSU I believe.

“I’ve been staying in contact with all these coaches, roughly four or five a week,” Armella said. “I have to call them (per NCAA rules), we talk about when I can go to those schools.”

Miami’s one of the schools he talks to weekly.

“I just got off the phone with the whole offensive coaching staff,” Armella said. “They said Paradise Camp, they want me to be in attendance to say what’s up to the coaches, that they think it’ll still happen in late June.”

The chances a UM hat is on the table at the end of his process?

“Realistically, I’m not going to lie, Miami has always been a very good school and it’s very close to home, my mom is in love with it, great coaches there,” Armella said. “I like the whole paradise aspect. So a decent chance.”
Just win baby!

Kids are begging for us to show promise

Big Julian gonna choke slam 1 of us like he did Hammett at camp...
Motion to make this his official gif if he commits and plays here.

FelineForcefulChihuahua-small.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back