Julian Armella

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lamont Green Jr.

****, I am old. I remember Sr. at Southridge. He was really highly ranked, went to FSU, and was a bust.
Ended up a journeyman starter but nothing special. Nationally regarded as a 10th grader. Just shows you about stars.

remember them both:

enzo was recruited hard by kehoe. thought we had him at UM, but eddie sapp shows up and drops a bag for Bowden and he ends up at FSU. never ended up being an real impact player, though, which was in large part due to a bad knee injury.

lamont green sr. was all set to go to UM, BUT …. that was the year when the Legion of Doom (Barrow, Smith, Armstead et. al.) were all returning players. Lamont sat in Tommy Tubberville's office less than a month before signing day, and Lamont told Tubbs he was ready to commit because his heart was at UM. Lamont just wanted to know which of the 3 starting LB's Tubbs was going to sit, so that Lamont could start. Tubbs looked at Lamont like his nuts were sprouting out of his ears. He said to Lamont: "none of them. you have to come and earn your spot." Mickey Andrews and Bowden said: "no problem, you'll probably take the spot of derrick brooks or sam cowart, or maybe devin bush." Well needless to say, that was bullsh*t but Lamont swallowed the bait. Ended up playing well his senior year, but was an underachiever and definitely never lived up to the hype.
Typical recruiting lies of the Bowden regime snakes....

Could've just said we've been holding Marvin Jones' spot open, waiting for you to come.

Advertisement
His parents are separated and his mom lives in Coral Gables. She wants him at Miami.
source.gif

Advertisement
They started doing it in the 90s. Smaller scale but back when I was in HS (our HS was in GP's district), it was the word around town. They started kicking it up a notch over the years.
That’s bull****. They gave scholarships, not money. Joke of a post.

Carson Haggard. He’s very good, just small.

I wouldn’t consider him small anymore. My brother Amin Hassan who’s signed to the Navy was one of his go to guys on the field this past season. He’s 5’11 now and still growing! He was the best QB’s on the team last year but they didn’t want to throw him into the fire his freshmen year. This past season as a sophomore/first year starter he showed what he’s capable of and his best years are still ahead of him.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t consider him small anymore. My brother Amin Hassan who’s signed to the Navy was one of his go to guys on the field this past season. He’s 5’11 now and still growing! He was the best QB’s on the team last year but they didn’t want to throw him into the fire his freshmen year. This past season as a sophomore/first year starter he showed what he’s capable of and his best years are still ahead of him.

Now that’s a **** yard, ****.

Advertisement
Back