Julian Armella

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont think it will matter...our chance of getting him still will be low as ****. STA might of helped the situation more we got 2 canes on staff there.
That’s depressing. Didn’t realize we were not in serious consideration.

His Instagram profile picture is the U. End of the day the kid has two more years of highschool ball. Plenty of things can change. I do know his pops wants him to go to his Alma Mater but he will support whatever decision his kid makes.

Advertisement
mom hot too lol...

Gulliver gearing up they have a young qb. Crazy part is STA wont skip a beat...They just gonna grab 1 more lineman. lol They already had 2 new comers on the ol transfer

1586433521058.png

:2h3mpi1:

Dont think it will matter...our chance of getting him still will be low as ****. STA might of helped the situation more we got 2 canes on staff there.

Yet we havent signed an elite kid from there since Blades. Not counting huff as he was a 6 month mercenary there.

Advertisement
A thought: STA doesn’t allow early graduation. So, recruits who want to enroll early at their college of choice would have to transfer from STA before their senior year.

Our own Xavier Restrepo did this last year, leaving STA for Deerfield Beach. He then enrolled early at UM. Could Armella be pursuing this same strategy? Hope we land him.

Advertisement
His pops is Enzo Armella who played NT at FSU in the early 90's.

Both Julian Armella & Lamont Green Jr are Nole legacies.

remember them both:

enzo was recruited hard by kehoe. thought we had him at UM, but eddie sapp shows up and drops a bag for Bowden and he ends up at FSU. never ended up being an real impact player, though, which was in large part due to a bad knee injury.

lamont green sr. was all set to go to UM, BUT …. that was the year when the Legion of Doom (Barrow, Smith, Armstead et. al.) were all returning players. Lamont sat in Tommy Tubberville's office less than a month before signing day, and Lamont told Tubbs he was ready to commit because his heart was at UM. Lamont just wanted to know which of the 3 starting LB's Tubbs was going to sit, so that Lamont could start. Tubbs looked at Lamont like his nuts were sprouting out of his ears. He said to Lamont: "none of them. you have to come and earn your spot." Mickey Andrews and Bowden said: "no problem, you'll probably take the spot of derrick brooks or sam cowart, or maybe devin bush." Well needless to say, that was bullsh*t but Lamont swallowed the bait. Ended up playing well his senior year, but was an underachiever and definitely never lived up to the hype.

Gulliver currently has 9 kids on the roster with offers from UM (please correct me if I’m wrong). We have others that I could see earning an offer at some point. I’m not even counting incoming freshmen that will definitely by on UM’s radar.

Miami needs to be at Gulliver every chance they get. This cycle at Gulliver will be good for a solid 4 more years.

Gabe Nealy DB
Trey Latham ATH
Julian Armella OL
Antonio Smith DB
Sedrick Irvin Jr RB
Jalen Brown WR
Lamont Green Jr DL
Decarlo Donaldson WR
Yulkeith Brown ATH

Advertisement
Back