Official JUCO WR Offer - Colbie Young: COMMITS!

Wonder if Gary ruined his moment. Kid hasn’t announced anything on Twitter. Side note, 247 used a pic of Jaden on initial article 🤔

View attachment 190283
Per canesport…

“Do you want us to wait to write the story of you committing?” Young was asked.

“Nah, I’m not like that,” Young said. “I’m waiting on edits and will send it out myself tomorrow but I’m not into that Hollywood fame. You can just go ahead and write it and let everyone know now. I’m a Miami Hurricane. I committed.”

Advertisement
Per canesport…

“Nah, I’m not like that,” Young said. “I’m waiting on edits and will send it out myself tomorrow but I’m not into that Hollywood fame. You can just go ahead and write it and let everyone know now. I’m a Miami Hurricane. I committed.”
Love the kids attitude just seemed weird especially with the silence on UMs part

Per canesport…

Eddie Murphy Happy Dance GIF

Gaby’s dealing with a family emergency and it seems like he rushed to put this out because of Fermans tweet. He originally posted the article with Rashada’s pic, then replaced it with Colbie and Mario pic, then they briefly removed the article entirely. Now it’s back up but that along with silence on Colbie and UM’s part is what makes me think Ferman ruined this kids moment.
Manny publishes an article too before any official news. Clearly the kid committed yesterday, TBD if the press was told to hold off until it was public.

Advertisement
No way to know if he'll be that good or not but now we have more diversity of body types on the roster; him being 6'4" with two guys who are 6'3" and Brinson at 6'2". We need one of the bigger body guys to step up at least to the reliable level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a Cristobal guy if I ever saw one. His mentality gives me KJ vibes and I’m here for it.
Exactly what I thought when I read this:

They will use me like a big X receiver, and I know I have to compete, will have Frank (Ladson) in front of me, guys that were there all spring,” Young said. “It’s not a situation where I’ll redshirt, though. I’ll work, can maybe earn the starting spot but have some dogs ahead of me.

“I’m just getting ready for high level football.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back