2023 JUCO WR Malik Benson receives offer

Listen, I’ll give you a perfect example of it. Miami and Auburn recruit a lot of the same players. I know for a fact Auburn’s coaching staff is negatively recruiting against Miami right now. Today. Dazz Worsham signed with Auburn and my oldest son plays at Auburn. Right or wrong it’s happening.

Fortunately, I think Miami has the right staff in place that can negate any negativity directed at the program and still sign the players they want in their program.
What are they saying?

Auburn just had 1 guy drafted too. Not sure how they are that much better than us.

Advertisement
He’s got OV’s set up for UGA, LSU & Tennessee thus far.

Bama & Tenn are in the lead for Benson right now, but things could change once he has it OV’s in June.

But my guess is he’ll go to Tennessee, but I could see Bama pressing the issue to get him because their 23 WR class is looking pretty regular right now, they’re not really in the lead for a lot top tier WR’s as of now.

Alabama just offered andy jean. Interesting.

Still expect him to be a cane though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s early obviously, and Benson can really play IMO but this WR class for Bama looking like a notch or two below what we have seen from them recently.
Sh*t is real strange bro, they’re not even in the running for anybody in the top 30 composite rankings...

They’re going after Jalen Hale, but right now it’s between USC & TAMU for him & Hykeem is between Miami, UGA & TAMU. They might push for Devin Hyatt but his older brother plays for Tenn & Tenn would be crazy not to bring him in with Nicco.

They got Benson & Cole Adams (who’s supposed to be like Hunter Renfrow), but otherwise, their WR class thus far is looking real Mississippi State-ish... 👀 ****, Ole Miss might low key end up with a better WR group than them lol

Idk if it’s just a decade plus of paranoia knowing how they usually finish their classes strong coming down the stretch in the Fall & Winter, but the whole thing got me looking around like:

tenor.gif

I don’t trust it bruh lol...

This young man is going to put up some numbers in that system. That kind of speed and dimes delivered his way, look out. Would've loved to get him.

Advertisement
Sh*t is real strange bro, they’re not even in the running for anybody in the top 30 composite rankings...

They’re going after Jalen Hale, but right now it’s between USC & TAMU for him & Hykeem is between Miami, UGA & TAMU. They might push for Devin Hyatt but his older brother plays for Tenn & Tenn would be crazy not to bring him in with Nicco.

They got Benson & Cole Adams (who’s supposed to be like Hunter Renfrow), but otherwise, their WR class thus far is looking real Mississippi State-ish... 👀 ****, Ole Miss might low key end up with a better WR group than them lol

Idk if it’s just a decade plus of paranoia knowing how they usually finish their classes strong coming down the stretch in the Fall & Winter, but the whole thing got me looking around like:

tenor.gif

I think the way they recruited over all of their WRs with so many elite transfers might have left a bad taste in HS recruits mouths.

But yea, I'm also expecting that late season recruiting push by them. The do it every season.

tenor.gif

Nick doesn’t want to play the NIL game… and gone are the days when a 5 star was $250 and a gwagon

Advertisement
It’s early obviously, and Benson can really play IMO but this WR class for Bama looking like a notch or two below what we have seen from them recently.
I made a post about it some time ago. They basically have no presence this year down here where we got a bunch of WR in south FL. That shows those outa state schools were not building relationships, they simply came with the bags and took whoever cuz we were garbage truck juice.

tenor.gif

No lie I scrolled through the top 300 today like tf is going on. Obviously Bama will flip somebody just hope Lil **** Nick ain't out for revenge.

Advertisement
Back