JUCO DT Julio Derosier offered

Advertisement
With all these JUCO's being offered seems like the staff is not optimistic about the young guys we have at DT. With that said, I'm glad we are being proactive and going after guys that will be physically ready to step in and contribute.

Originally from Homestesd, says he is getting compared to Sheldon Richardson

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2011354/highlights/20742383

Golden is not gonna be denied this year, they are offering these Jucos like mad men.

I too have been getting compared to Sheldon Richardson lately. Howeve,r after people get done comparing the two of us it is usually determined that he is MUCH bigger, stronger, faster and more athletic than I am....

Dude looks like a player

Just goes to show you with defensive linemen that those 2 years after high school can make all the difference

Advertisement
With all these JUCO's being offered seems like the staff is not optimistic about the young guys we have at DT. With that said, I'm glad we are being proactive and going after guys that will be physically ready to step in and contribute.

There's a quicker return on your investment when you pull from JUCO, so I'm pleased with the effort to bring in a more mature player.

We have a championship caliber offense, so it makes sense to beef up the defense with some manpower, while we bring the kido's along.

Advertisement
Is he interested?

Golden knows whats up. Moore and Ivery are not ready to man the middle with Pierre next year. King, maybe. We cant afford to fool around with Chick and crews senior year and Dukes last year. (Yes. I think he would go pro early). No time to mess around. We gotta make a run.

I think Duke is the type of person who will stick around longer that you think. I wouldn't at all be surprised with him not chasing NFL money right out the box.
Is he interested?

Golden knows whats up. Moore and Ivery are not ready to man the middle with Pierre next year. King, maybe. We cant afford to fool around with Chick and crews senior year and Dukes last year. (Yes. I think he would go pro early). No time to mess around. We gotta make a run.

Advertisement
919039.jpg

Big kid. Swasey would have to work on those calves a little though....

Well ****..(No Homo). Buddy **** sure looks the part!!! I can see where the Sheldon Richardson comparisons came from body type wise.

I think Duke is the type of person who will stick around longer that you think. I wouldn't at all be surprised with him not chasing NFL money right out the box.
Is he interested?

If Duke is healthy and has the type of trajectory we all expect, there is no way he should stay for his senior season. The NFL actually considers "miles" now as a big part of their assessment.

Advertisement
Is he interested?

If Duke is healthy and has the type of trajectory we all expect, there is no way he should stay for his senior season. The NFL actually considers "miles" now as a big part of their assessment.

Unfortunately true, especially adding in his kick return duties.

As for the DT, this is why, as we all know by now, the failure of getting a bigtime DT or two this year was so massive. A 2013 recruit was basically slated to play next to Pierre. I thought it'd have been Bryant, who was seemingly a perfect complement.

Is he interested?

Runningbacks leave early they have to start their short NFL careers right away. He's an undersized RB and would have 3 years of carries on his tires. He will be ACC player of the year his jr and a legit Heisman candidate and a solid second round pick maybe late first..

Advertisement
Back