Juco DT Jeffrey M’ba

Advertisement
That’s not how it works.
Exactly how does it work then? We accept a commit from this DT for example, we fire Manny at end of season which would be after our around early signing day and since the kid has a commitable offer and scholarship papers he signs with Miami. Same goes for transfers.

He is know officially signed with Miami and the new staff will be stuck with him and have 1 less scholarship to use on transfer or later signing period

Exactly how does it work then? We accept a commit from this DT for example, we fire Manny at end of season which would be after our around early signing day and since the kid has a commitable offer and scholarship papers he signs with Miami. Same goes for transfers.

He is know officially signed with Miami and the new staff will be stuck with him and have 1 less scholarship to use on transfer or later signing period
I agree with you to a certain extent. But they still have a job to do.

Advertisement

And if there’s a coaching change. The kids could be let out.

This kid is being recruited by a bunch of schools. He is taking his next two OVs to Michigan and USC.

He was impressed with the defense - spent some time talking with Simpson and discussing Simpson's defensive philosophy. Simpson also talked to him about his film and offered suggestions on ways to improve.

He also met Ed Reed and talked briefly with him. That was a highlight for him.

“I’m so happy to take Miami first because I saw a lot of stuff and a lot of detail that I really like. I feel like if I go to another place and they show me the same stuff as I seen in Miami, I feel like my decision is already made. They showed me - every detail is perfect. Everything was crazy. Even in the social media posts, everything. That’s what I really like. We don’t even really talk about football,” M’ba admitted.

Advertisement
This kid is being recruited by a bunch of schools. He is taking his next two OVs to Michigan and USC.

He was impressed with the defense - spent some time talking with Simpson and discussing Simpson's defensive philosophy. Simpson also talked to him about his film and offered suggestions on ways to improve.

He also met Ed Reed and talked briefly with him. That was a highlight for him.

“I’m so happy to take Miami first because I saw a lot of stuff and a lot of detail that I really like. I feel like if I go to another place and they show me the same stuff as I seen in Miami, I feel like my decision is already made. They showed me - every detail is perfect. Everything was crazy. Even in the social media posts, everything. That’s what I really like. We don’t even really talk about football,” M’ba admitted.
I ran into him on the way out of the stadium last night and walked next to him.

He’s almost Bryant McKinnie big. I was like, “Holy Sh*+.”

You don't trust the last 2 classes this staff has brought in? It sure looks like they can evaluate to me.
I don’t trust Manny doing the right thing if he knows he’s going to be let go. All I’ve been seeing lately is JC players and transfers visiting. All the sexiness of the top kids in S Fla or Florida has worn off and we are getting them right now. I’m just saying I’d rather the new staff not have to deal with kids that don’t fit

Advertisement
I don’t trust Manny doing the right thing if he knows he’s going to be let go. All I’ve been seeing lately is JC players and transfers visiting. All the sexiness of the top kids in S Fla or Florida has worn off and we are getting them right now. I’m just saying I’d rather the new staff not have to deal with kids that don’t fit

So you rather have no committs and for the new staff that will most likely get hired by January. Be left scrapping for leftover players to fill a class.

So you rather have no committs and for the new staff that will most likely get hired by January. Be left scrapping for leftover players to fill a class.
There will be plenty of folks in the portal that would probably love to play for an excellent new staff

You really want a guy blaming fans on social media for my kids aren’t interested in miami anymore? Seems to be more than record and cluster the dude is running

Advertisement
The last French line prospect was too old school for the modern game. Couldn’t even fire out of its stance and constantly got beat to flank by the blitz. Cost the frogs the title in 1940.

@SmokeyRone

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back