Juco DT Jeffrey M’ba

Advertisement
He may not be officially in the portal, but we have the Gabby commentary, Canes Chief keeps tweeting about him and more importantly, Feinberg has retweeted Canes Chief. Something is going on.

Interesting that he missed spring practice and still contributed in the fall at Auburn.

Donno doesn't think M'Baa is going to enter the portal. He had a pretty long segment on Locked On Canes. M'Baa posted on IG that he was hitting the portal. Donno talked with Auburn sources and apparently the IG post has been deleted and Auburn sources confirmed that intially, he was going to be in the portal, but this has changed and supposedly M'Baa has decided to stay after patching things up with the staff.

Supposedly also, if he hits the portal, Colorado will be a player. Jackson State finished #3 last year with Miami and Auburn the others in the final 3.

Last edited:
He may not be officially in the portal, but we have the Gabby commentary, Canes Chief keeps tweeting about him and more importantly, Feinberg has retweeted Canes Chief. Something is going on.

Interesting that he missed spring practice and still contributed in the fall at Auburn.

I’ll take him. SEC DT that’s role expanded as season went on worth a shot if no others are interested

Advertisement
Donno doesn't think M'Baa is going to enter the portal. He had a pretty long segment on Locked On Canes. M'Baa posted on IG that he was hitting the portal. Donno talked with Auburn sources and apparently the IG post has been deleted and Auburn sources confirmed that intially, he was going to be in the portal, but this has changed and supposedly M'Baa has decided to stay after patching things up with the staff.

angry the simpsons GIF

So all this for a guy who isn’t officially in the portal?
Sorta reminds me of the Mims saga, but a couple hundred pages shorter. The exception being FSU/Norvell not ruining our chances with a garbage visit and leaks.

Still think something is going on behind the scenes.

Sorta reminds me of the Mims saga, but a couple hundred pages shorter. The exception being FSU/Norvell not ruining our chances with a garbage visit and leaks.

Still think something is going on behind the scenes.
I badly want to stick it to Auburn (Pause) solely for principle. Landing the talent would be the cherry on top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s your choice. You’re either dumb or have really bad, slightly prejudiced, jokes.

Lol.
Obviously you didn't understand my post.
So I get that you're now defensive and throwing stuff against the wall.
Ironically though your "dumb" comment is like the pot calling the kettle black.
You should read the responses from other posters and maybe you will be enlightened.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back