Juco DT Abu Lamin Offered

Advertisement
@2Focusd

Aw ok. Probably were still doing their due diligence in regards to his grades and possibility of him even having a chance to qualify. UM looks to be the only school with any kind of high academic standards that is recruiting him. But once he meets Golden, anything is possible.

Last edited:
Worried about his academic standing, but need no more convincing. The clincher: he loves Auburn, Alabama. You'd have to gotten lost and driven into town to understand.

Seems like a Juco version on Keif. I've seen too many of these guys with the same M.O. William Campbell, Ego, O Phillips, etc.. They'll visit to party but not to play. No reason not to recruit him, but not getting my hopes up.

Advertisement
Update from the Turds Rival's site yesterday (TIFWIW):
-Visited Gainesville over the weekend
-Enjoyed his trip; visited the field, the facilities and had breakfast at Muschamp's house
-Impressed the most by the coaching staff, their style and being told "like it is"
-**** DL coach Brad Lawing has taken lead on his recruitment
-Being recruiting as the 0 (nose) and 3-technique with a chance to contribute early
-Turds are the leader after his visit
-Was high on South Carolina but noticed that they haven't produced a dominant, 1st round type of interior lineman. He said Sharrif Floyd was just drafted in the 1st round and that Florida is more known for interior lineman
- Said if his mother was with him on the trip he would be a fa....I mean Gator now
-Plans to visit South Carolina next but Florida is his leader

Advertisement
Update from the Turds Rival's site yesterday (TIFWIW):
-Visited Gainesville over the weekend
-Enjoyed his trip; visited the field, the facilities and had breakfast at Muschamp's house
-Impressed the most by the coaching staff, their style and being told "like it is"
-**** DL coach Brad Lawing has taken lead on his recruitment
-Being recruiting as the 0 (nose) and 3-technique with a chance to contribute early
-Turds are the leader after his visit
-Was high on South Carolina but noticed that they haven't produced a dominant, 1st round type of interior lineman. He said Sharrif Floyd was just drafted in the 1st round and that Florida is more known for interior lineman
- Said if his mother was with him on the trip he would be a fa....I mean Gator now
-Plans to visit South Carolina next but Florida is his leader

Seems like they left out, "facialed 3 dazzlers each night."

Lamin also quickly built a strong relationship with Auburn defensive line coach Rodney Garner.

"That my dog," Lamin said.

I would love to have a Dexter Manley 2.0 on the team, but this kids will be ineligible by the end of the Fall Semester LOL!!

"I know if I come in here that he will take care of me. He cares not just about the football aspect but graduating. He wants me to graduate and get my degree."

-Started off at South View Hills HS in Hope Mills, NC
-Was supposed to go to NC St. but his GPA was too low
-Transferred to Trinity Christian in Fayetteville
-Raised his GPA but his test scores were too low
-Then went to prep at Gray Military Academy in West Columbia
-Was supposed to go to West Virginia from there but his scores were still low
-That is how he ended up at Fort Scott CC in Kansas

Good luck with that!!

Advertisement
Back