Juco DE prospect Jihad Ward

Advertisement
We already have a Muhammad and Mustaffa, so it would only be right to have a Jihad.

Began as WR and S in high school.

From rivals:

"Tennessee is really talking to me a lot and I think they really care about how I'm doing," Ward said. "I know this is a business and nothing is personal, but they know what I'm going through and they like my attitude to go to school, go to class and practice and all of that. They have my major and they're in the SEC. Tennessee is my top one right now."

Advertisement
We already have a Muhammad and Mustaffa, so it would only be right to have a Jihad.

432.gif

Good one...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jihad is a fairly common name in Arabic cultures (I know a couple of people with the name). It means "to struggle to bring oneself closer to God" (more or less). That being said, I am sure many of my phone conversations have been recorded from having said the name numerous times on calls.

This would break the record for the most terrifying name to grace our roster. Would be a nice addition to the Terror Cell (I see u Rok).

Advertisement
MODS, stop being so ghey...Im not posting anything different than the other posters. Stop deleting everything

299.gif

Jihad is a fairly common name in Arabic cultures (I know a couple of people with the name). It means "to struggle to bring oneself closer to God" (more or less). That being said, I am sure many of my phone conversations have been recorded from having said the name numerous times on calls.

best response on here

Advertisement

The word DOES have multiple meanings...but I don't want to go any further on this on this board....

I hope he goes to Tennessee....

Get me outta here...enough of this thread

It's funny how sometimes we can tell porsters ideology/political convections/misconceptions/stereotyping etc. from their replies on a football message board!
No further comment.

Advertisement
Back