Jovani Haskins

Advertisement
There really needs to be a separate board for those of you who like to post pictures of men's parts. It's a real head shaker to say the least....

More like Jovani Crankins amirite

5212849.jpg

Advertisement
The old Double Cup trick. Like most of my brothers on here, I know it all too well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Cager with the Baby Ray short practice jersey on. Stay healthy, young man.

Cager & Walton look the part bigly. Just above average QB play away from having a major major season.

Richt walking over to ask Garvin to get him the Yeti mug he forgot in his office. "Watch this, he can reach over and get it from right here," he told the team assistant.

first thing i ever noticed about garvin the first time he was posted on the recruiting board 2 years back...Dude has a YUUUGGEE wingspan..he can tie his shoes standing up....when that pup gets his feet wet look the **** out...him and dj johnson will be a scary tandem moving forward

Advertisement
Richt walking over to ask Garvin to get him the Yeti mug he forgot in his office. "Watch this, he can reach over and get it from right here," he told the team assistant.

first thing i ever noticed about garvin the first time he was posted on the recruiting board 2 years back...Dude has a YUUUGGEE wingspan..he can tie his shoes standing up....when that pup gets his feet wet look the **** out...him and dj johnson will be a scary tandem moving forward
The second thing I noticed was his lateral ability. Watching his film, he looks like a LB whose limbs just kept growing. If he can get his base right (and there's no reason to think he won't gain quickly in the weight room), he's an absolute nightmare for Tackles. Way, way too much to deal with in terms of length, acceleration (that pop off the snap looks Mcdougle-esque) and lateral ability. We're talking unique stuff even when you compare him to NFL prospects.

I mean, a 6' 4" kid with what's gotta be a 6' 8"+ wingspan, already 225+ and running sub 4.4 Short Shuttle? F'in A, man. Who the heck doesn't wanna play DB behind that?

Garvin doesn't look as skinny as I expected.

Would not surprise me to see him on the field ahead of Harris, DJack.

Advertisement
If we are going to post a bunch of pics of dudes, at least get some crank actions going. JSing...

Not even worried about QB. We have such quality depth that at worst case the QB will be decent/good. A few years ago, we'd be drooling over Shireffs. Now he could be the #4 guy.

Garvin doesn't look as skinny as I expected.

Would not surprise me to see him on the field ahead of Harris, DJack.

Like the optimism but this is a negative, friend. DJax and Harris are going to be ready. What we want is for Garvin to get reps this year so that when Harris and CThomas graduate he can either start opposite JJax or be DJax backup if he doesnt declare for the draft. And be a ready-to-go starter by his Jr year. Thats how Bama is doing it. Just reloading and plugging in Jrs who have been learning and waiting for 2 years and unleashing them to dominate.

I didnt even know who Jonathan Allen was until last year and hes about to be a top 10 pick in a month. Thats what you call quality depth. We are there on the DLine. And will be there soon in the secondary and WR after this year.

Advertisement
Back