Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Wait till you see who's next....
Game Of Thrones Yes GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Horton is a very good player as well.....he has a very quick first step from the inside position.....I have seen him in live action a few times this year along with Pulliam.....Horton grades well at his position and plays in a very tough classification and good competition.
Would I be off if I said he compares to Christian Wilkins?

Advertisement
100. The star whores are super annoying and also lazy. Look at who Miami has doing the evals to decide whether or not you trust them over the Andrew Ivins and Gary Fermans of the world. Or, better yet, watch the film yourself to decide whether or not you like a kid.
What i usually do is look at our foe's in the coastal or main rival to do intel on their commitment list yearly and see who would be a take for me....for UNC he was a kid i circled and this was before i even knew we were on him because i like his length as an interior rusher and he appeared to have a swim move similar to Leonard Taylor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember HBO had a *** show use to come on late night. (REAL *** OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT)..that was my go to as an adolescent when the scramble **** wasnt showing a nipple paused,...WELCOME TO THE U HORTON lol
We grew up at the same time. Lmao. It was real ***.

That scrambled nipple was the **** at that age though. These kids got it easy. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back