Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
Wait till you see who's next....

1670195419379.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, heeeellll no. That will come in a couple weeks for the Magic game, when a certain Big 4 accounting firm takes me to the game.

For this week, we were up in the 200s. The nice thing is, they got us down in the tunnel pre-game to meet the UM alums (on the Nuggets). We also got a t-shirt and a concession voucher, so I can't complain. I got the smoked brisket tacos from Bryan Furman BBQ.

View attachment 217983
View attachment 217984
I was just at the Miami vs Atlanta game last weekend. This is the food they had in the lounge area
6F1E00FA-FDAF-4C3A-A840-D28745B27602.jpeg
8194EC39-E1F6-48CB-B2EE-532EB17870AE.jpeg

Advertisement
Horton is a very good player as well.....he has a very quick first step from the inside position.....I have seen him in live action a few times this year along with Pulliam.....Horton grades well at his position and plays in a very tough classification and good competition.
I was about to say exactly this!

Advertisement
Basically
This kid is way more advanced than Nesta was at this same stage. Nesta had a bull rush, and that’s it.

This kid already has an advanced swim move, and knows how to use his hands and quickness to split double teams. @gogeta4 was all over Nesta’s recruitment, and he let the board know from the get go that Nesta would need a lot of work because he only possessed a bull rush.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back