Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
Advertisement

20221204_155923.jpg

For the star whores like @BeastMode and @Mackmiller974 , UGA came after hard Horton this week and Saban offered yesterday per Alex Donno. Rivals says Auburn was also involved.

Dude is 6'4 with a wingspan of 6"10

You are creating your own storylines clearly. I never had an issue with Horton and thinks it’s a good pickup. You keep lumping Horton into the LB take for whatever reason.

Advertisement
For the star whores like @BeastMode and @Mackmiller974 , UGA came after hard Horton this week and Saban offered yesterday per Alex Donno. Rivals says Auburn was also involved.

Dude is 6'4 with a wingspan of 6"10
No one should be complaining about Horton, film is legit af.

Other guys are more questionable, but only time will tell.

You are creating your own storylines clearly. I never had an issue with Horton and thinks it’s a good pickup. You keep lumping Horton into the LB take for whatever reason.
you made some dumb *** comment that it was a good get but UGA didn't have time for diamond in the rough DTs. Clearly false. Also just like we trust the staff to land a dude like Horton that Saban and Kirby found late maybe just maybe trust them when we recruit a 6'3 225 lb that has the mentality kf a savage and hits like a beast?

Or you can be the larry coker of the board and stay casual.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tape is solid
Go back and watch Leonard Taylor clips
This guys is better
I wonder if he’s going to any allstar games
I could see him go and blow up at one of those

Advertisement
Back