Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
Nice pickup. Also no steele in any photos and no rod Wright.

I think steele might be done and Strong taking over the DC.

Also Wright and Addea may be gone as they don’t seem to be out visiting recruits or in photos.

Either way this a very nice pickup!

I love Strong just don’t know about DC it’s been a minute for him.

I hope Steele stays on the staff as supportive role. But I guess in theory this could allow for Strong to be DC/LB and allow Mario to add a legit DB coach and add DVD to full staff if Steele also goes.

I hope Steele stays on the staff as supportive role. But I guess in theory this could allow for Strong to be DC/LB and allow Mario to add a legit DB coach and add DVD to full staff if Steele also goes.

Just odd steele is nowhere to be found or mentioned and he was a very late higher. Just think he may want to retire

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horton is a very good player as well.....he has a very quick first step from the inside position.....I have seen him in live action a few times this year along with Pulliam.....Horton grades well at his position and plays in a very tough classification and good competition.

Plotting Super Mario GIF by GIPHY Gaming

Advertisement
Advertisement

"I love Strong just don’t know about DC it’s been a minute for him."

That's a fair concern. One good thing it's that he has been on staffs since being DC so it's not like he is coming out of retirement.

Horton is a very good player as well.....he has a very quick first step from the inside position.....I have seen him in live action a few times this year along with Pulliam.....Horton grades well at his position and plays in a very tough classification and good competition.

Horton definitely seems underrated. Looks like a 4 star to me at least based on HUDL.

sh*t crazy. But its the same Miami fans that are low key Bama and this year FSU fans because when the **** did we become Gators and care about Star Ratings?. I swear this kind of only been a real factor since Mario got here though foreal....i dont ever even remember our end of the year team rankings or star ratings bs...if i like a kids film an the offer list i pretty much good with that. I liked his film off of first glance.

in Gogeta I trust...

Advertisement
Back