Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
I only watched the first half of his game last night and that was enough for me.

First 3rd down of the game, he almost killed opposing qb gettting the games first sack. Huge hit that set the tone for the rest of the game. Next possession, 2nd down, he hits the guard with an immediate swim creating instant pressure. He chases down the qb and forces an easy pick for the db. Two huge plays that led to an early 14-0 lead and there was no looking back. He dominated the opening quarter and then eventually things got out of hand his team beat a very respectable Rome team 42-3.

From my perspective, he’s the real deal. Elite quickness, good size and most importantly showed up and showed out when all eyes were on him. Alpha traits

Side note: I also liked what I saw from his qb Air Noland. He’s worth gauging interest

We've been in on the qb from b4 him

Maybe a good reason to keep things quiet..dare I say 'silent'. Haunted with the Pyburn memory re: this one.

*this what Gaby's referncing?
Seems like a similar situation to Brown. If either get offered by their preferred school a few days before signing day that might be it.

What I find funny is some Miami fans don’t like Horton and let’s be real , it’s because of his star ranking. UGA fans unlike a lot of Cane fans love him and have been banging the table for him to get that offer for months. They don’t care about his stars or dragging down their star average, they see him every week and know he’s a monster.

What I find funny is some Miami fans don’t like Horton and let’s be real , it’s because of his star ranking. UGA fans unlike a lot of Cane fans love him and have been banging the table for him to get that offer for months. They don’t care about his stars or dragging down their star average, they see him every week and know he’s a monster.

Is the delay Georgia related? Feels like we are being used to create urgency by the kid.

Would love to get him. But clearly he’d rather stay close to home.

Advertisement
Most people are Star whores who don’t bother to watch the film. I was one of those up until I joined this site and started delving deep into watching film and following recruiting.

sh*t crazy. But its the same Miami fans that are low key Bama and this year FSU fans because when the **** did we become Gators and care about Star Ratings?. I swear this kind of only been a real factor since Mario got here though foreal....i dont ever even remember our end of the year team rankings or star ratings bs...if i like a kids film an the offer list i pretty much good with that. I liked his film off of first glance.

Advertisement
sh*t crazy. But its the same Miami fans that are low key Bama and this year FSU fans because when the **** did we become Gators and care about Star Ratings?. I swear this kind of only been a real factor since Mario got here though foreal....i dont ever even remember our end of the year team rankings or star ratings bs...if i like a kids film an the offer list i pretty much good with that. I liked his film off of first glance.
Film and offers is the key. If Horton picks uga his star rating will spike to a 4 star on the last update , believe that. The same player that was a 85 before lol.

We need him bad. Only so many war daddy DTs out there every year. In the summer we were all freaking out who was on the radar and now it’s this kid and McCleod. Either one is a must, both would be great. I haven’t even watched Etta’s tape so can’t comment. Kids like Horton are a MUST. He is the type of kid that goes to Georgia and ends up a day 2 pick.

Advertisement
Film and offers is the key. If Horton picks uga his star rating will spike to a 4 star on the last update , believe that. The same player that was a 85 before lol.
Based on what Ivins and others from 247 have said recently he’s definitely getting a bump.

Star ratings be dammed. Watch this kid then watch LeBlanc for example, my eyes tell me Horton is better. LeBlanc is top 100 and this dude is ranked in the 1000’s. I may be wrong but the fact that it’s up in the air tells you all you need to know. Regardless of the stars we have to hit on evals like this.

Miami fans are star whores. Horton is a stud same goes for Collins who just flipped. Idk how a 6’7 250 DE bball player with a 4.2 shuttle isn’t a borderline 5* on just athleticism and measurable same goes for Horton he has like 7’0 wingspan u take that also 100 tackles 👀

Advertisement
Yeah it's clear what's happening here. This kid has been on flip watch for awhile..he's waiting for something obviously. And he's waiting because that's what he wants.

Considering where he's from and how well UGA is doing, nobody could blame him for going there. It'd be quite a steal if we went into that part of the state and stole a recruit from UGA.

Not comparing the two at all, but they saw what Jordan Davis became after being a three star.

Most people are Star whores who don’t bother to watch the film. I was one of those up until I joined this site and started delving deep into watching film and following recruiting.
I’m a star ***** because I’m not good enough at evaluating film and knowing if the opponent they’re playing is quality enough to respect good plays

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back