Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
How did this young buck go so far under the radar. He’s a menace.

Not only does he exhibit an advanced swim move for being so young still, but also destroyed guys with his bull rush, and routinely split double teams on that tape.

Hopefully Mario can close on him.
I think he forgot to attend t-shirt camps and play 7 on 7, you know where you earn your stars.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched a little of their game last night but didn't see him (parts of 3rd q). Announcers mentioned they rotate 7, but didn't see Horton for 3 drives. Any intel.?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I only watched the first half of his game last night and that was enough for me.

First 3rd down of the game, he almost killed opposing qb gettting the games first sack. Huge hit that set the tone for the rest of the game. Next possession, 2nd down, he hits the guard with an immediate swim creating instant pressure. He chases down the qb and forces an easy pick for the db. Two huge plays that led to an early 14-0 lead and there was no looking back. He dominated the opening quarter and then eventually things got out of hand his team beat a very respectable Rome team 42-3.

From my perspective, he’s the real deal. Elite quickness, good size and most importantly showed up and showed out when all eyes were on him. Alpha traits

Side note: I also liked what I saw from his qb Air Noland. He’s worth gauging interest

Advertisement
Back