Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zion and Quincy Roche turned out okay. Anez seems to be a hit early on.
Look, no one is saying this kid is going to be the next Fletcher Cox, but as we all know this rankings stuff isn’t an exact science. He has some natural God given tools to work with + our need for interiors = no brainer.
I hope he's not the next Holley, Hayes, Blissett, and Nnoruka. I bet their HS highlight tapes looked real good too.

answer my question, genius. How many interior defensive line players has Miami recruited that were as low ranked as this guy were at best solid-rotational guys
It’s a new staff recruiting him though. What would be the point in comparing this to the hit rates of Manny Diaz and Al Golden?

Advertisement
It’s a new staff recruiting him though. What would be the point in comparing this to the hit rates of Manny Diaz and Al Golden?
fine. How many #800 ranked players actually end up being solid or good or great players? Any of those tiers...

DLine recruiting might go from wtf to orgasmic
harry potter my body is ready GIF

The only way to get this thing going in the right direction is to hit on evals regardless of the rankings. We can’t afford misses. He has the size and production of high level DT. Production at that size can’t be ignored **** near 300 tackles in the last three seasons at 6A powerhouse in Georgia is ridiculous. Will definitely tune into his playoff game on Friday

Advertisement
Comp looks weak but kid is going to be a monster after a college weight room. Can fill in right behind jackson. They look similar.

Mack Brown knows talent so I don’t care about star rating. Get him in a weight room, redshirt and unleash him in 2024
It’s 7A so it’s the second highest classification in the state. The schedule isn’t murder’s row but it’s solid competition. His team is top 25 nationally so they have dominated everyone this season.

I hope he's not the next Holley, Hayes, Blissett, and Nnoruka. I bet their HS highlight tapes looked real good too.
Blissett was a 4* guy and would’ve been a star if he didn’t have multiple necks injuries. He was going to be Mesidor before Mesidor moved down here from Canada.

Advertisement
Zion and Quincy Roche turned out okay. Anez seems to be a hit early on.
Look, no one is saying this kid is going to be the next Fletcher Cox, but as we all know this rankings stuff isn’t an exact science. He has some natural God given tools to work with + our need for interiors = no brainer.
Roche was a cant miss when he came to Miami. .9400 (high four star) entering the portal & AAC POTY.

Anez has been a pleasant surprise though! Expect big things from him.

Advertisement
Back