2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
1644290595477.gif

Advertisement
Somebody bought this man a fresh set of Orange and Green shades!

Alright, alright alright!
Nah. That's what people on here fail to realize is how personal all this **** is for us. When you see things from the inside out and understand the root of our problems. When you see what's being done by the people put in place to guide them and help them grow and realize they're doing the opposite far too often. When you see grown little men's egos tearing apart what you love, and what you did your part to help grow, that **** really makes you resentful. That's why I told y'all I'm gonna stay out of this. Because I know at the end of the day now we have someone in charge that's just as invested in us as we are in him. That man bleeds these colors and will get us on track. Just trust and watch us shine.

Advertisement
Nah. That's what people on here fail to realize is how personal all this **** is for us. When you see things from the inside out and understand the root of our problems. When you see what's being done by the people put in place to guide them and help them grow and realize they're doing the opposite far too often. When you see grown little men's egos tearing apart what you love, and what you did your part to help grow, that **** really makes you resentful. That's why I told y'all I'm gonna stay out of this. Because I know at the end of the day now we have someone in charge that's just as invested in us as we are in him. That man bleeds these colors and will get us on track. Just trust and watch us shine.
You and Mario, Oklahoma drill now!
996FD063-DDD0-4F16-98D9-C13B66366208.gif

You and Mario, Oklahoma drill now! View attachment 177098
Do you realize we haven't even done Oklahoma drills in 3 years! This was a defensive coach and he does some soft *** pansy take on Oklahoma drills. Tell butch you can't do Oklahoma drills and watch him slap u in the mouth soon as those words come out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They wanted to ban Oklahoma drills anyway, so unsure how this is a talking point.

However, we tried to emulate tackling drills from the Seattle Seahawks. Problem is, professional players are well more taught in tackling compared to college players.

Technique in tackling is going to be so much more important in the next 5-10 years. And thats where we need to elevate our game.

Our problem was always these standard tackles, we never stopped someone in the track, we always got carried for a yard or two.

They wanted to ban Oklahoma drills anyway, so unsure how this is a talking point.

However, we tried to emulate tackling drills from the Seattle Seahawks. Problem is, professional players are well more taught in tackling compared to college players.

Technique in tackling is going to be so much more important in the next 5-10 years. And thats where we need to elevate our game.

Our problem was always these standard tackles, we never stopped someone in the track, we always got carried for a yard or two.
Just so you're aware there's alot of things that go on throughout college football that are banned. But they're still done all the same.

Advertisement
Back