2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement

Looking like a young Terry Crews.

1641246692548.png

He broke down why each school made it.

Miami: "With coach (Mario) Cristobal and coach (Alex) Mirabel, that's absolutely why Miami made it. They live and die by their linemen. I got the offer when they got there from Oregon and I'm hoping to take an official there in January, but if not, then in March. Coach Cristobal and coach Mirabel are still recruiting me."

Michigan: "Coach (Sherrone) Moore, he’s my guy. He's probably the coach I'm closest to, and there are not a lot of people like that. The play of their great O-Line definitely caught my eye. Either way the season had gone, the way they recruit, I would definitely still have been interested but they're right there now. People might say I'm not looking there because ofCourtney Morgan leaving- I mean, that's a reason they got in it, but he changed my eye on Michigan because he was a player there and showed me everything about Michigan that I like."

Oklahoma: "Coach (Bill) Bedenbaugh staying really helps and I like coach (Brent) Venables too. I haven't talked with coach (Jeff) Lebby, the new OC yet, but coach Bedenbaugh has stayed on me and recruited me. I'm planning to take an official there."

Oregon: "After talking with coach (Adrian) Klemm, I haven't had a connection with a coach like that since meeting coach Moore. He has a long background, a great background abd he's a really good players coach and I like players coaches. Coach (Dan) Lanning was telling coach Klemm to get on me but coach Klemm had already known me."

USC: "Coach (Lincoln) Riley was recruiting me at Oklahoma and he'll get the job done at USC and do what they're expecting him to. Coach (Josh) Henson has a good background and will be a good fit to match what coach Riley does on offense. Coach Viane (Talamaivao) has been recruiting me through the transition and Marshall (Cherrington) too."

Washington: "Coach (Scott) Huff staying was a huge help and Courtney Morgan going there is helping some but honestly, coach (Kalen) DeBoer has been the one recruiting me. He's cool as a person, calm and laid back, he’s chill but he definitely cares about his guys as people, not just as players."
Wait he might visit in March? I think as long as you sign by some date in July you can enroll in fall camp in August? Does that sound right?

Sounds like UM vs UM... Michigan vs Miami!

He broke down why each school made it.

Miami: "With coach (Mario) Cristobal and coach (Alex) Mirabel, that's absolutely why Miami made it. They live and die by their linemen. I got the offer when they got there from Oregon and I'm hoping to take an official there in January, but if not, then in March. Coach Cristobal and coach Mirabel are still recruiting me."

Michigan: "Coach (Sherrone) Moore, he’s my guy. He's probably the coach I'm closest to, and there are not a lot of people like that. The play of their great O-Line definitely caught my eye. Either way the season had gone, the way they recruit, I would definitely still have been interested but they're right there now. People might say I'm not looking there because ofCourtney Morgan leaving- I mean, that's a reason they got in it, but he changed my eye on Michigan because he was a player there and showed me everything about Michigan that I like."

Oklahoma: "Coach (Bill) Bedenbaugh staying really helps and I like coach (Brent) Venables too. I haven't talked with coach (Jeff) Lebby, the new OC yet, but coach Bedenbaugh has stayed on me and recruited me. I'm planning to take an official there."

Oregon: "After talking with coach (Adrian) Klemm, I haven't had a connection with a coach like that since meeting coach Moore. He has a long background, a great background abd he's a really good players coach and I like players coaches. Coach (Dan) Lanning was telling coach Klemm to get on me but coach Klemm had already known me."

USC: "Coach (Lincoln) Riley was recruiting me at Oklahoma and he'll get the job done at USC and do what they're expecting him to. Coach (Josh) Henson has a good background and will be a good fit to match what coach Riley does on offense. Coach Viane (Talamaivao) has been recruiting me through the transition and Marshall (Cherrington) too."

Washington: "Coach (Scott) Huff staying was a huge help and Courtney Morgan going there is helping some but honestly, coach (Kalen) DeBoer has been the one recruiting me. He's cool as a person, calm and laid back, he’s chill but he definitely cares about his guys as people, not just as players."
He's signing early february and says he may visit in march?

He's signing early february and says he may visit in march?

Maybe he won’t sign in February. You have until April I believe so maybe the kid will really draw it out, idk.

Regardless, after Shemar he is our biggest target left. I’m not all that optimistic because of the distance but the hope here is Mario/Mirabal can hone in on that great relationship and he is okay with being in Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Got alpha dog for the west team today at 1st army practice
ALPHA DOG: JOSH CONERLY JR., OFFENSIVE TACKLE

The nation's No. 1 offensive tackle in the Top247 rankings shined throughout Tuesday's morning and afternoon practice sessions. He was virtually impossible to beat outside, whether aligned at left tackle or right tackle, in 1-on-1 drills against some high-level defenders. He also showed the adaptive ability to quickly correct when aligned at right tackle -- not his natural position -- and defeat inside counters that previously got the better of him. Conerly measured 6-foot-5, 283 pounds with arms approaching 35 inches. His movement ability is elite for his position and combines with an excellent frame and a two-sport foundation (basketball) that bolsters his functional athleticism.

The nation's No. 1 offensive tackle in the Top247 rankings shined throughout Tuesday's morning and afternoon practice sessions. He was virtually impossible to beat outside, whether aligned at left tackle or right tackle, in 1-on-1 drills against some high-level defenders. He also showed the adaptive ability to quickly correct when aligned at right tackle -- not his natural position -- and defeat inside counters that previously got the better of him. Conerly measured 6-foot-5, 283 pounds with arms approaching 35 inches. His movement ability is elite for his position and combines with an excellent frame and a two-sport foundation (basketball) that bolsters his functional athleticism.

TintedNeighboringHaddock-small.gif

Biggest recruit remaining on our board..

Advertisement
Back