2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he plug and play RT for us this coming season?

Sorry I hate looking at film till we sign the kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
He broke down why each school made it.

Miami: "With coach (Mario) Cristobal and coach (Alex) Mirabel, that's absolutely why Miami made it. They live and die by their linemen. I got the offer when they got there from Oregon and I'm hoping to take an official there in January, but if not, then in March. Coach Cristobal and coach Mirabel are still recruiting me."

Michigan: "Coach (Sherrone) Moore, he’s my guy. He's probably the coach I'm closest to, and there are not a lot of people like that. The play of their great O-Line definitely caught my eye. Either way the season had gone, the way they recruit, I would definitely still have been interested but they're right there now. People might say I'm not looking there because ofCourtney Morgan leaving- I mean, that's a reason they got in it, but he changed my eye on Michigan because he was a player there and showed me everything about Michigan that I like."

Oklahoma: "Coach (Bill) Bedenbaugh staying really helps and I like coach (Brent) Venables too. I haven't talked with coach (Jeff) Lebby, the new OC yet, but coach Bedenbaugh has stayed on me and recruited me. I'm planning to take an official there."

Oregon: "After talking with coach (Adrian) Klemm, I haven't had a connection with a coach like that since meeting coach Moore. He has a long background, a great background abd he's a really good players coach and I like players coaches. Coach (Dan) Lanning was telling coach Klemm to get on me but coach Klemm had already known me."

USC: "Coach (Lincoln) Riley was recruiting me at Oklahoma and he'll get the job done at USC and do what they're expecting him to. Coach (Josh) Henson has a good background and will be a good fit to match what coach Riley does on offense. Coach Viane (Talamaivao) has been recruiting me through the transition and Marshall (Cherrington) too."

Washington: "Coach (Scott) Huff staying was a huge help and Courtney Morgan going there is helping some but honestly, coach (Kalen) DeBoer has been the one recruiting me. He's cool as a person, calm and laid back, he’s chill but he definitely cares about his guys as people, not just as players."

Advertisement
Back