2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
pants GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alright…. So he wouldn’t enroll until the summer sessions missing all of spring?
Yes he's not an early enrollee..apparently he plays basketball so it's been tough to get all his visits in.

Best case scenario he loves his visit and just commits and signs because he doesn't want to drag it out for 2 more months.

Advertisement
Relentless

That’s all we can ask. He is going to win some, he is going to lose some but it won’t be from lack of effort or pure relentlessness on his part or the staff. If a kid doesn’t pick us it just is what it is now.

I doubt we have **** ups like we did with other staffs. If we lose on Stewart or some big names it’s cause they flat out just don’t want to play for Mario and Miami and not much more we can do about it

That’s all we can ask. He is going to win some, he is going to lose some but it won’t be from lack of effort or pure relentlessness on his part or the staff. If a kid doesn’t pick us it just is what it is now.

I doubt we have **** ups like we did with other staffs. If we lose on Stewart or some big names it’s cause they flat out just don’t want to play for Mario and Miami and not much more we can do about it
I’d agree. Although winning will also help. But that’s a given

Advertisement
So how does the flight work? He catch the red eye out to MIA? It’s a 9 he time lapse from Seattle to Miami.

Advertisement
Back