2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Some notes from a USC thread on Conerly..... FWIW

My wife’s wealth manager up in Bellevue works with somebody connected to Ford Sports Performance facility (look it up). A lot of those guys are deeply connected with the local high school football scene. She told me there has been a clear shift in buzz from UM to USC for a certain lineman.
Would be a gamechanger for us. Lincoln knows what he’s doing and protecting Malachi is of the utmost importance.

Advertisement

My wife’s wealth manager up in Bellevue works with somebody connected to Ford Sports Performance facility (look it up). A lot of those guys are deeply connected with the local high school football scene. She told me there has been a clear shift in buzz from UM to USC for a certain lineman.
Would be a gamechanger for us. Lincoln knows what he’s doing and protecting Malachi is of the utmost importance.
This was always who I was worried about turning their attention towards Connerly. Hoping the relationship with Mario and an amazing visit this weekend wins out.

Are you sure he is referring to Connerly?

Are you sure he is referring to Connerly?

Is there another "gamechanger" OL that had buzz to us and would now be looking at USC?

But also if someone posted that here they would get flamed. "My wife's wealth manager works with someone connected to a sports facility that said there is buzz" that aint even third hand info....

Is there another "gamechanger" OL that had buzz to us and would now be looking at USC?

But also if someone posted that here they would get flamed. "My wife's wealth manager works with someone connected to a sports facility that said there is buzz" that aint even third hand info....
From the Bellevue, ie Seattle area as well.

Advertisement

Not saying he is right, but Iuli fits that bill too. Idk how much buzz they think they're getting tho.

Wiltfong finally caught up and dropped a CB for Iuli.

“My wife’s wealth manager works with somebody connected to”… y’all, come on.

Kid might not be coming to UM but what the heck kind of reliability is that?

Advertisement
I'm saying this with absolutely no concern of that post from the SC board, we need to knock it out of the park with him this weekend. Long way to go with him and those visits afterwards to other schools will be a big hurdle. You can honestly argue that this kid is more important that Shemar so we need to leave an amazing impression and hope that relationship really really holds weight. I know that's nothing everyone doesn't already know but just .02

Advertisement
I'm saying this with absolutely no concern of that post from the SC board, we need to knock it out of the park with him this weekend. Long way to go with him and those visits afterwards to other schools will be a big hurdle. You can honestly argue that this kid is more important that Shemar so we need to leave an amazing impression and hope that relationship really really holds weight. I know that's nothing everyone doesn't already know but just .02
Of course I want both but if it’s just 1, it’s this kid over Shemar. I still think we go 2 for 2. This is the crown jewel at one of the most important spots where we don’t grow em in FL on the reg

But we got to be prepared for this moving forward. We aren’t going after hidden gems anymore. We going after the hottest chicks in the club. Expect competition. We can’t **** our pants when other dogs come swinging.

I think he ends up being a Cane. He already plays in Florida and he seems high on Cristobal.

He's originally from American Samoa and played his freshman season in San Bernardino before transferring to IMG. He also has two older brothers who play(ed) for Washington St.

I'd REALLY like to get this guy, but he's gonna be a really tough pull.

Advertisement
USC is in prime position good weather good coach and it's closer to his state. Pulling these kids away from UM west will be hard but not impossible

Advertisement
Back