Josh Sweat - possibly out vs Miami

Advertisement
Sweat won't save FSU against us.

The day the noles have dreaded will go according to plan.

I bet u hope for injuries.....how bout man up and face the best of the best and see what ya got.

My mindset is I dont care who's injured for us....we whoop dat @ss

Advertisement
I bet u hope for injuries.....how bout man up and face the best of the best and see what ya got.

My mindset is I dont care who's injured for us....we whoop dat @ss

Are you going give the win back if they aren't at full strength? No! Kill that noise

Only 2 ways to win against the Noles in october...we better blow their *** out, or win by 3 points, with Aguayo having a wide right.

Advertisement
Has Cook actually mailed it in or is he hurt? I'm fine with either, just curious if he is holding out for the draft?

Probably both but you would have to think he brings his a game to Miami

He'll be getting ******* crushed in the backfield & growled at in his traitor face while he's on the ground. There will be no shying away from contact. We fly the **** around again boys. Im so fired up I can barley sleep & were still 2 weeks out.

Advertisement
Sweat isn't all that. My boy Brian Burns is a terror, hes light though.. but can run that corner like a pro...good kid to. Wanted him to come to um.

Advertisement
The last few years I think it's the DBs mostly where FSU has had the edge. Our OL has held up pretty good against them. This power running game that Richt is bringing will test their will power, more so than years past under Golden. They have some significant injuries but that shouldn't be an excuse with their recruiting and we have had some bad luck with Grace and AQM as well as injuries to other players.

Just hoping we get no key injuries v GT. Ref need to stay on top of those chop and cut blocks

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back