Josh Sweat - possibly out vs Miami

Advertisement
He'll play.

He just won't be in the game very long. His knee will swell and he'll watch his team lose from the sidelines...

As long as we gameplan around Walker. He crushed us last year and probably was the reason they came back to beat Ole Miss

Advertisement
Sweat ain't even that good. He's a better run defender than pass rusher at this point. Brian burns has been there for only 3 games and he has more sacks than sweat does in his career at fsu

Surgery on knee. Out 1-2 weeks. May miss Miami game.

I've seen fsu fans say probably likely 3-4 weeks. Do not care about Brian Burns nor will I ever. Hope we beat them down and Rumph laughs in his face and says "I told you so". He left home to go play for the foreigners. He is a turncoat and I don't care anything about a turncoat. Enjoy the trailer park, hope you got you a double wide.

Surgery on knee. Out 1-2 weeks. May miss Miami game.

I've seen fsu fans say probably likely 3-4 weeks. Do not care about Brian Burns nor will I ever. Hope we beat them down and Rumph laughs in his face and says "I told you so". He left home to go play for the foreigners. He is a turncoat and I don't care anything about a turncoat. Enjoy the trailer park, hope you got you a double wide.

Sounds angry. I like it.

Advertisement
Sweat ain't even that good. He's a better run defender than pass rusher at this point. Brian burns has been there for only 3 games and he has more sacks than sweat does in his career at fsu

Maybe Sweat has "mailed it in" like Cook?

Lol at Sweat not being that good.... Quit relying on stats to determine if a player is good. Sweat is likely a 1st round pick when he's able to declare.

Has Cook actually mailed it in or is he hurt? I'm fine with either, just curious if he is holding out for the draft?

Advertisement
Lol at Sweat not being that good.... Quit relying on stats to determine if a player is good. Sweat is likely a 1st round pick when he's able to declare.

He hasn't showed anywhere near the pass rushing skills to be 1st round. Like I said he's a good run defender

Advertisement
Richt knows the importance of that game more so than any other coach we've had.

We will win and I can't wait to be top ten when we do

^for that we prob need fsu to roll over usf but who cares either way would love to see them lose for recruiting

Advertisement
Back