Josh Pate on the post spring football landscape

Advertisement
Trying not to get my hopes up here because I know we have been left with our ****s in our hands before with kids we were confident about. Then said kids entered and other schools got a hold of them and it was curtains for us or they decided not to even enter. I hope that check book is ready, we need help in quite a few spots if we want to contend for anything worth a ****.
It’s amazing how little we know about who though.

Get me Martinez at RB - dude can run for 1200 next season here

I was surprised to hear @DMoney say on the post spring podcast that Miami could be in play to get 2 at WR... I think thats what he said....
I think I heard Cam Ward say the same thing in his interview, lol.. I was like

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

Advertisement
2 WR, 2 RBs, 2 DBs, 1 DT, 1 LB, 1 DE = 9 guys potentially. Could see fewer than that, but will be more than a handful for sure. We're already over by another "more than a handful". That's a lot of hard discussions to be had.

2 WR, 2 RBs, 2 DBs, 1 DT, 1 LB, 1 DE = 9 guys potentially. Could see fewer than that, but will be more than a handful for sure. We're already over by another "more than a handful". That's a lot of hard discussions to be had.
Imho we shouldn’t take a WR unless there’s an absolute stud that wants to come here. DB and RB are the priorities, with DT and DE next up.

Advertisement
Have to remember we’re way over the 85 cap. So I wouldn’t expect more than a RB, DB and potentially a WR if it’s the guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back