Josh Newberg Suggests Artie Used Funeral Money for Jewlery

Wow! Josh Newberg is a cumbag. I hope Artie lawyers up and takes all that ***'s money.

Cause the first thing I think of when someone tweets some shady **** is TOTALLY, "Man, what a ***!" I mean, we all know Jews are total pieces of ****, right guys? Why stop at "cumbag" or "****wad" when I can point out what a ****ing *** he is?!

Take it easy, carolinacanestein. The man merely stated a fact. Newberg is a ***.

It is a fact? Coming from the guy who said Dalvin Cook was coming to Miami when only a total idiot would have thought that when you posted it.

Wait....you honestly couldn't pick up the obvious sarcasm in his Cook posts? Are you really calling him out for them? Smh...

Advertisement
Wow! Josh Newberg is a cumbag. I hope Artie lawyers up and takes all that ***'s money.

Cause the first thing I think of when someone tweets some shady **** is TOTALLY, "Man, what a ***!" I mean, we all know Jews are total pieces of ****, right guys? Why stop at "cumbag" or "****wad" when I can point out what a ****ing *** he is?!

Take it easy, carolinacanestein. The man merely stated a fact. Newberg is a ***.

It is a fact? Coming from the guy who said Dalvin Cook was coming to Miami when only a total idiot would have thought that when you posted it.

Wait....you honestly couldn't pick up the obvious sarcasm in his Cook posts? Are you really calling him out for them? Smh...
This stupid facgit has been calling me out on Cook for 3 years. It's hilarious to see him flailing on this. It's the only thing he's posted about in the last 3 years. He must be the only dope who didn't get the spoof on Cook.

Why are people getting so rustled about a few comments about the dude's religion?

It isn't your first day on the Board. This isn't mass bullying of a little kid. It may not be respectful, but the dude with a media platform took a blatant swipe at one of our own inferring he used donations for his mom's funeral to buy jewelry and some of you are attacking each other. Unacceptable. Get focused. Lock it up.

Last edited:
Joel Corry ‏@corryjoel 9h9 hours ago
The maximum Artie Burns will get in his 4-year rookie deal is $9,590,983, which includes a signing bonus of no more than $5,175,260.

Advertisement
Why are people getting so rustled about a few comments about the dude's religion?

It isn't your first day on the Board. This isn't mass bullying of a little kid. It may not be respectful, but the dude with a media platform took a blatant swipe at one of our own inferring he used donations for his mom's funeral to buy jewelry and some of you are attacking each other. Unacceptable. Get focused. Lock it up.

These same people sit back and watch abortionists murder babies daily and say nothing.

But if you point out that a guy who implied that Artie acted like a scumbag is a ***, they come apart at the seams.

CTCANE doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Why are Jews so sensitive about being called Jews? I've never seen a Catholic guy get all worked up over someone calling him Catholic.

Advertisement
Let's even assume the "worst" here and say the kid bought $40k worth of jewelry. The ONLY reason anyone would be interested in or upset by that is because it plays into a stereotype. A freakin' Chevy Tahoe is like $50k. Would that be a purchase that made TMZ or Newbergstein's social media? The funeral funds are beyond irrelevant because the kid was prevented by the NCAA from taking money for those expenses by any other method. So let's chill on being sooooo worried about a multi-millionaire 1st rounder mayyybe having spent nominal money relative to his new wealth on a frivolous purchase. Unless the people that donated to his mother's funeral feel entitled to a refund as they now think he should have just kept her body on ice for months then this is a complete non-issue disirregardless of if he spent $5k or $50k on bling.

These same people sit back and watch abortionists murder babies daily and say nothing.

But if you point out that a guy who implied that Artie acted like a scumbag is a ***, they come apart at the seams.
Bunch of misguided people. They have no comment on the Morte Christo accusing Artie of stealing his dead mom's money. But they get worked up over a *** being called a ***.

Newberg is a piece of **** scumbag and brings shame to jews everywhere. I may convert from judaism just because of his actions.

Advertisement

Lol, you are just an all-around piece of work, aren't you?

Why are Jews so sensitive about being called Jews? I've never seen a Catholic guy get all worked up over someone calling him Catholic.

Shame on me for responding seriously when you're just baiting, but it might have something to do with someone's sleaziness explicitly being tied to his Jewishness. Just maybe. Of course, I'm talking to someone who seems to think using "******" as his go-to insult in TYOOL 2016 doesn't make him look like a dip****... so if you need a little more in-depth explanation, feel free to ask ;)

Lol, you are just an all-around piece of work, aren't you?

Shame on me for responding seriously when you're just baiting, but it might have something to do with someone's sleaziness explicitly being tied to his Jewishness. Just maybe. Of course, I'm talking to someone who seems to think using "******" as his go-to insult in TYOOL 2016 doesn't make him look like a dip****... so if you need a little more in-depth explanation, feel free to ask ;)

World+war+2+not+happening+more+jews+in+_f8b8637836d88f964a0e38f0f1398de0.gif

Advertisement
Newberg is a piece of **** scumbag and brings shame to jews everywhere. I may convert from judaism just because of his actions.

Jews for Jesus...errr....Richt. It's coming to the Gables. Pamphlets will be handed out in the breezeway.

I know you're not serious 97% of the time, but are you being ******* serious right now? No one is just commenting on someone's religion when they say that. Come on, you're not dumb.

Advertisement
Back