Josh Jobe and Alabama db’s

Advertisement
Not zero chance. That’s a dumb thing to say.
1%? I mean seriously. I think this team has the potential to win 11 games this year in a weak conference. But you guys are forgetting who we’re playing. This is an offensive line who has been pistol whipped by the coastal division for 16 straight years.

1%? I mean seriously. I think this team has the potential to win 11 games this year in a weak conference. But you guys are forgetting who we’re playing. This is an offensive line who has been pistol whipped by the coastal division for 16 straight years.

It’s not a zero percent chance. Get real. Not even people that handicap games for a living would use that number or even 1%. It’s a small chance, but it’s a chance. If we had close to zero chance they would be something like 28 point favorites. They are about 17 or 18 points so that means it’s a not zero chance.

Advertisement
Ill say it again. The #1 thing is if our 3 interior OL can block Bama. Thats our challenge, its been our challenge against this caliber opponent for 15 or 16 years and bar a couple times maybe, we always failed. Bama has players and they will be where they need to be even if they are not playmakers, they are not gonna be liability. Can we be efficient and win some of the battles, and its starts with the OL.
We can pass block against them and force them to blitz to get pressure which will give King a chance for big plays over the top. But I don’t know if we can get a push against them when running.
‘King will need to play a generational type game and the defense will need to take advantage of an inexperienced quarterback. and special teams needs to not be a negative..
‘But in the end we Will be putting a lot on the shoulders and feet of King. He can’t commit turnovers and must be the playmaker and if we can find 1-2 more in the course of the a\gme, then we have a realistic chance.

We can pass block against them and force them to blitz to get pressure which will give King a chance for big plays over the top. But I don’t know if we can get a push against them when running.
‘King will need to play a generational type game and the defense will need to take advantage of an inexperienced quarterback. and special teams needs to not be a negative..
‘But in the end we Will be putting a lot on the shoulders and feet of King. He can’t commit turnovers and must be the playmaker and if we can find 1-2 more in the course of the a\gme, then we have a realistic chance.
I don't think just pass blocking is enough because that could still force us into 3rd and longs if we can't run for 3 and 4 yards. Also i hope Lashlee watched what Ole Miss and Kiffin did to them last season, i was surprised how much motion and misdirection got them confused. Its a new season and new team but we should see if they have made improvements to this. Get X and Brashard in space on reverse and end arounds, use them as decoys then bring the power even while they are spread out. Basically stay in the bag. I actually think we have a faster team than they do and we must find ways to use it

A lot of our fan base seems to be getting beer muscles the closer it gets to game day. We have 0 chance to win this game.
It says "Hit Stick, bust d1ck, talk ****" under your username, and this is the stuff you porst? "0 chance"? Shameful.

Edit: E$PN straight dogs UM, and even their FPI says we have a 19.6% chance to win. About 1 in 5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It says "Hit Stick, bust d1ck, talk ****" under your username, and this is the stuff you porst? "0 chance"? Shameful.

Edit: E$PN straight dogs UM, and even their FPI says we have a 19.6% chance to win. About 1 in 5.
20% chance to win and you can still get UM at +700. I’m not a math guy but I’d say those are unbelievable odds

He sleeps with a teddy bear. It’s been confirmed.
seth macfarlane ted GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back