Josh Jobe and Alabama db’s

coldfront

Banned
Banned
I was watching a big Alabama youtube fan. He was not alright with Jobe and said he was concerned about a very young secondary. Linebackers need to prove themselves.So maybe the defense the supposed strength of the team has flaws.
Running backs are good oline good QB Very good but we match up pretty good. I might have to take the 18.5 points and make some big money. GO Canes !

Advertisement
Until we prove otherwise Baga is a big step up in competition. Here’s to hopefully keeping it close with a much improved offense. I think we can exploit their secondary. We just need to give King time to throw. Lashlee is going to have to keep mixing things up to frustrate old Nicky.

Real Housewives Round GIF by discovery+

Advertisement
Bama will just be way too big for Miami. This is going to come down to if Manny can trick Bryce Young. If he can’t we’ll get blown out.
This defeatist attitude that permeates the board is really tiresome. You guys Bama is all world and simply can't be beat. Ridiculous.

Upsets are part of the game and they are ripe for the taking.

Until we prove otherwise Baga is a big step up in competition. Here’s to hopefully keeping it close with a much improved offense. I think we can exploit their secondary. We just need to give King time to throw. Lashlee is going to have to keep mixing things up to frustrate old Nicky.

Moving the ball and scoring is what we need to do against the big boys.. we had plenty of opportunities last year against Clemson last year but never got it going offensively

Advertisement
Moving the ball and scoring is what we need to do against the big boys.. we had plenty of opportunities last year against Clemson last year but never got it going offensively

By “opportunities” do you mean just times with the football?

We got sacked on the first play of the game. Had a false start on the 3rd. Sacked to end the drive.

Sacked on the 2nd drive and gained -9 yards en route to a 3 and out.

3 and out gaining 5 yards on the 3rd drive.

We did have a first and 10 at their 22 on the 4th drive. Immediately lost 3, no gain, incomplete pass to a kid with two left hands, field goal.

3 and out on the last drive of the half, and they were kicking a FG to make the game 24-3 at the break, which we luckily blocked and returned for a TD to make it a game.

Our first 12 plays of the football game gained a total of 1 yard. That’s an average of 3 inches per play. Three inches.

At the half we had run 21 plays for 59 yards. We also had 4 penalties, 3 of them presnap. I was there. Their front 7 literally made our kids hold their pocket and walked around the field. We were absolutely flat dominated. In the 2nd half, there were chances for plays. I’ll give you that. Which our outside WRs immediately puked on themselves when afforded the opportunity to make a said play.

What’s done is done. Can’t go back. But we need to be WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY tougher across the board next weekend if we’re going to score on Bama’s defense.

IMO, jobe will be exploited and abused. Think he’s a mental midget.
Problem is although talented bamas front allows those guys to make mistakes. If your QB and OL are getting dominated those backend guys being as talented as they are look better. Batted balls bad throws is what they feast on cause of their dominant fronts. Who wouldn't want to be a DB there? It's pitch n catch.....they always have speed and pursuit and size back there.

Again because of that DL....guys can be wide open it won't matter if u get dominated up front. I'm sure our guys can get open but u have to click on all cylinders. The OL has to play their best game ever against perhaps the most talented front they will ever see in cfb.

Advertisement
I was watching a big Alabama youtube fan. He was not alright with Jobe and said he was concerned about a very young secondary. Linebackers need to prove themselves.So maybe the defense the supposed strength of the team has flaws.
Running backs are good oline good QB Very good but we match up pretty good. I might have to take the 18.5 points and make some big money. GO Canes !

Running backs are good oline good QB Very good but we match up pretty good. I might have to take the 18.5 points and make some big mone
Chris Evans Eat Shit GIF by Knives Out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back