Josh Jobe and Alabama db’s

It’s not a zero percent chance. Get real. Not even people that handicap games for a living would use that number or even 1%. It’s a small chance, but it’s a chance. If we had close to zero chance they would be something like 28 point favorites. They are about 17 or 18 points so that means it’s a not zero chance.
Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB

Advertisement
Advertisement
1%? I mean seriously. I think this team has the potential to win 11 games this year in a weak conference. But you guys are forgetting who we’re playing. This is an offensive line who has been pistol whipped by the coastal division for 16 straight years.

Change your slogan to cry more, no nuts, mommy hold me

This defeatist attitude that permeates the board is really tiresome. You guys Bama is all world and simply can't be beat. Ridiculous.

Upsets are part of the game and they are ripe for the taking.
Do you want the entire board to consist only of rah rah posts? Answer truthfully.

Advertisement
This 100%. And they are deep and experienced there.
If their LBs can neutralize Harley and Mallory without having to leave the field and shut down our run game too...It will absolutely be a long day. That is what I will have my eye on. Mallory has to force them off the field. Has to win those 1 on 1 battles. Harley too. Have to make them pay when they try to put a LB on Mallory or Harley in the seam/slot because they are going to test them early on.

Their secondary is absolutely a weak spot this year so to take any of those stud LBs off the field and replace them with DBs is a huge step in the right direction for Lashlee and the playbook.

Advertisement
Back