Josh Jackson (VT) portal rumor

Advertisement
This whole transfer thing has blown up. Props to Manny for anticipating it and being the first out of the blocks. Don’t be surprised if the NCAA doesn’t do something to put the brakes on it.

I’d say the process of talent procurement in college football is in a state of flux.

I'm not sure what the NCAA can do about it, it's not new it's just kids have decided they're going to really take advantage of it. The best/worst thing that could have happened was the success of the high profile QB's at schools they transferred to, kids realized transferring wasn't giving up, it was a chance for a fresh start.

VT fans on their site are rustled in a big way. There's the typical Miami is a perfect program for a kid like Hill, written as a disparaging comment.

The best thus far is We shoulda' checked the Carfax on Fuente, Memphis sold us a lemon.

VT fans on their site are rustled in a big way. There's the typical Miami is a perfect program for a kid like Hill, written as a disparaging comment.

The best thus far is We shoulda' checked the Carfax on Fuente, Memphis sold us a lemon.
They must have Alzheimer's forgetting that *** whupping we gave them but we'll do it again

Very interesting. Fuente is on the verge of ceding that state to UVag and Mendenhall at the rate he's going here. Lots of injuries is one thing. All the other apparent issues compound that ****storm into something that can spiral out of control real fast.

Advertisement
Not being able to block kids by not releasing the from their scholarships is a big deal. Not having to get permission to contact is also a big deal. These are not subtle changes. More like an earthquake than a tremor.

Of all the potential QBs that Miami has been eying up over this cycle for transfer (Tyree Jackson, Martell, Hurts)...Jackson is, IMO, the worst of the group and I don't think its particularly close. I don't think he's all that good.

Advertisement
1548278995831.png

Hard pass on Jackson.

It's amazing how terrible Fuente has been at VT. I mean he runs fly sweep action on every single play. That's what makes an offense great right?
Gotta be careful falling in love with these small school offensive wunderkinds. What works against Tulsa won't necessarily work against Miami.

Advertisement
Very interesting. Fuente is on the verge of ceding that state to UVag and Mendenhall at the rate he's going here. Lots of injuries is one thing. All the other apparent issues compound that ****storm into something that can spiral out of control real fast.

Did not Old Dominion beat them last year. The rate they are going Liberty, Richmond, JMU and Wm and Mary may pass them.

Advertisement
I wasn’t sold on Fuente but I definitely didn’t see him being this bad

i liked him out of memphis esp after they beat or came close to beating Ole Miss, but i didn't see him being this bad either. goes to show you how hard it is to project up and comer coaches

VT message board reporting rb Deshawn McClease may be entering portal. . Not one we need to go after though.. Just enjoying seeing VT,s ranks being decimated

Advertisement
Back