Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was listening to the Michigan podcast a couple weeks ago and they were saying how there are philosophical differences between Harbaugh and Gattis. Harbaugh wanting ground & pound and Gattis wanting more uptempo. Never did I think it would amount to him leaving and especially not coming here. Good hire by Mario
We’re going to find out….

Weird if a WR coach who cut his teeth prefers some running dominant approach…

Advertisement
Harbaugh also looked like a toxic colossal ******* during the process

Could be another reason
I think he realizes he can't compete with Bama/Georgia, at least not for a few years so he tried to bolt. He very publicly got shutdown which I'm sure he wasn't expecting. Has to be a weird situation now.

I am going to tell my close friend who is a huge Michigan fan that we got his OC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like that he has experience under a coach with similar conservative ground-and-pound tendencies, and that in doing so he really opened up the Michigan playbook. It wasn’t air raid but they weren’t remotely a pro-style team last year.

Advertisement
It's weird he wouldn't stay until he qualified for a HC job, what's he get out of leaving other than warm weather?

It's kind of funny all the media losing their minds that we are whiffing everywhere in AD, HC, DC, and OC searches and in all 4 we landed big time guys lol
Hnmmmm maybe an extra million?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back