Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fired for cause? Now it's getting interesting.
Come At Me Kevin Hart GIF

View attachment 226621this is from the QB who just visited from Arizona

☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾
I’ll let to highlight the latter part of that statement. Noticed how the young man said once the OC situation is settled, then he’ll build that relationship & see where it goes.

So that brings me to my biggest point of contention: creating a toxic situation that’s unattractive to skill players. So it’s no wonder y we have continually struck out at a dire position of need.

As I look at our recruiting, yes, it’s a good class that filled some needs, but it’s an incomplete class imo. I’m not just talking about Cormani, but there were a slew of targeted WRs who would’ve gave us a jolt ASAP that said nah. OK, cool; the fall back plan was attack the portal. How have that faired? Right now, we’re relying upon a kid who had one decent season in his entire 4 yr career coming off an injury to commit to us.

This is the domino effect of having uncertainty at a position of need.

I think "new" in terms of feeling like a week or so ago the vibe was "things are really complicated", which was driving the apparent holdup, and that last post made it seem like now it's **** or get off the pot time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back