Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“Coach Cristobal is trying to get his new offensive coordinator, is still searching for his offensive coordinator and said that should come in the next week or so,” Moga said. “So once that happens I’ll build that relationship and see where it goes.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Coach Cristobal is trying to get his new offensive coordinator, is still searching for his offensive coordinator and said that should come in the next week or so,” Moga said. “So once that happens I’ll build that relationship and see where it goes.”
I will say, I feel like Miami is the only school that consistently searches for new candidates publicly before firing that position publicly lol.

Last year, Mario was talked with before Manny was let go.

This year, Mario publicly states he's in search of an OC...but Gattis hasn't been fired lol.

Odd behavior.

Advertisement
We have another week+ of this thread...
Good Bye Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Nothing about the style of offense he's looking for in the hire...

Second day in a row this has been posted or insinuated at by media. It’s not hard to figure out.
That's why I thought the news would drop soon. At least we're a "week or so" from when Gattis was hired last year... it's our only hope lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back