Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the game vs LSU in Dallas in 2018 and Burrow barely looked like a D1 starter against a Manny Diaz defense. Pretty sure he didn’t complete 50% of his passes. He was absolutely catapulted once Brady came.
Most Miami fans would have insisted that burrow was a no talent ***** in 2018, want him to transfer out, and want to start the freshman qb instead…

Advertisement
Mario on the recruiting trail⬇️⬇️⬇️
helicopter GIF

mario firing josh gattis⬇️⬇️⬇️
upside down spinning GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this helicopter firing backwards? If not, why are the explosions behind it?
It dropped its payload and kept going. By the time anybody realized who farted, they were gone. Left destruction in its rearview.

Candle’s offensive rankings are worse than Arroyo’s. He sucks.

The good is it would show Cristobal isn't scared of having a spread offense.
The bad is that Candle's O barely uses the TE and uses a lot of 4-5 WR sets. We don't even have two reliable WRs.

And whereas an OC like Brady would probably get a ton of buzz and interest from WRs, I don't think the WRs would be fired up for Candle.

parks and recreation reaction gif GIF

Advertisement
The good is it would show Cristobal isn't scared of having a spread offense.
The bad is that Candle's O barely uses the TE and uses a lot of 4-5 WR sets. We don't even have two reliable WRs.

And whereas an OC like Brady would probably get a ton of buzz and interest from WRs, I don't think the WRs would be fired up for Candle.

parks and recreation reaction gif GIF

But would we enjoy any blow-outs?

Or would he melt in the heat?

All smoke?

It is odd. LSU fans, LSUs OC, and essentially anyone who watches college football credit Brady with LSUs record breaking offense, yet UM fans are the singular group in the country that insists on downplaying Bradys achievements. Here we have a guy who grew up rooting for UM, and might be willing to listen to Cristobals sales pitch, but UM fans are holding their noses and saying we can do better.
Caniac69420 definitely has better intel than literally the entire rest of the football watching universe.

Would you rather have this guy

0112love.jpg

or Mario (if he was medically trained) as your Emergency Room doctor?

I'm going with the fraud doctor. Mario would deliberate for 4 hours while I bleed out on the table even though the answer is right in front of his ******* face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back