Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Estimated page count before he gets fired is ____?
Feeling A Thousand GIF by youngnailsinc

Advertisement
Estimated page count before he gets fired is ____?

700 …

You’ve got posters on their 12th version of their i told you so posts…

…Others with their daily check ins

…Dan Mullen haunting people’s dreams

Insiders predicting Bam Ruggiero to Miami and Gattis to Penn St

Sit back. Grab 🥃. Put 13 pages of meat in the smoker … enjoy!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats the scary part. Because if that was the issue, we could see the light at the end of the tunnel. This situation is beginning to sound a lot more complicated. Not sure UM has earned enough trust in being able to handle complications very well.
He probably has verbiage in his contract stating that he has to get an equivalent position, instead of a demotion, for the contract at the new school to offset his money owed here. That, plus settling what Michigan is paying vs what Miami is paying.

All I know is if I am one of the billionaires that bails him out of hiring Gattis by paying off his contract I would be telling him he **** well better get it right this time! Also, that the results on the field this year were not nearly 100% of injuries.

the only things that have seemed to receive confirmation so far is that it is a money issue and we are waiting until the 1 year anniversary at the earliest for buyout reasons.

Lol at believing that nonsense about money. You think the school that never blinked at Mario’s buyout, his salary, his staff salary, the football facility, $10m annual commitment, etc etc is now all of a sudden tightening its collective belt because of some assistant coach buyout? Lol

Advertisement
Oh my. Have they gone soft or are they MariBros??

Tell me the mighty have not fallen…they are the last line of defense…
I don’t think it is softness. Instead, I believe that team banner thinks it is a waste to fly now. If Gattis is coaching by game 1 or 2 and we suck on offense, that will likely change. But, if Mario makes changes and the performance improves, going nuke does little other than get the WEZ headlines. We would have to bump some old monkey **** threads to appease the lurkers….

I don’t think it is softness. Instead, I believe that team banner thinks it is a waste to fly now. If Gattis is coaching by game 1 or 2 and we suck on offense, that will likely change. But, if Mario makes changes and the performance improves, going nuke does little other than get the WEZ headlines. We would have to bump some old monkey **** threads to appease the lurkers….

Makes sense. Our defenses are sound!

Advertisement
Any chance Gattis stays on as WR coach and new OC/QB coach is hired 🤔
Nope. They’ve answered this before. Ask yourself these questions, Would u want to work for a dude that was hired to take your job? How hard would you be willing to work for said newbie, knowing he took your job, when you felt that you were wrongfully terminated? As a head coach…..Would you be able to TRUST a dude you just fired, who felt that he was wrongly fired, to do a good job coaching his position group? **** no. Tthere’s no way in ****, Gattis will be anywhere near a field, wearing any athletic gear with a “U” on it next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back