Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Earthquake in LA. Can’t go back to bed @Cribby give me some good nuggets to read!!!

B81374CC-B786-4613-BE64-CCCF3A217CD6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I tried to tell people. This guy sees himself as a HC only. If he can't even be bothered to rehab himself at ALABAMA, this guy don't want no rehab.
I don’t understand why’d he want to go be an OC. He’s making good money at ESPN and even better money off UF. Being completely honest he’s **** good on Tv and that is shocking to me. Mario would be beyond lucky to get this guy but that was never happening.

The caveat is that unlike Herman or most contracts, IIRC Mullens doesn’t have the offset. So whatever someone pays him he still gets the full $6 million from UF in addition to his new contract.

Sounds like a good deal. Must have Gattis’ agent….

I don’t understand why’d he want to go be an OC. He’s making good money at ESPN and even better money off UF. Being completely honest he’s **** good on Tv and that is shocking to me. Mario would be beyond lucky to get this guy but that was never happening.

Agreed.

Although if he ever puts on that Darth Vader costume again...

Advertisement
I used to love the idea of Brady but after watching Jefferson, Chase and Burrow do this to the NFL I went from thinking Brady’s a god to LSUs previous OC being the biggest ****** in sports.

He wants to stay in the NFL but he’s completely overvaluing his worth. He’d be much more in demand as a college oc. He could come back to college for a couple years, making good money and have his pick of NFL oc gigs. If not HC gigs in college. He made the wrong decision last year , he didn’t bet on himself imo.

Exactly. How long does Brady think that one year at LSU....with Joe Burrow....is going to carry him? Does he think being in Buffalo as a positions coach.....with Josh Allen....is now going to get him another NFL OC job?

The NFL can be lazy with their hires but that Josh Allen shine (somewhat diminished by the Bills playoff chokejob) will only currently lift up Kenny. NFL owners and GMs will be more concerned about what Brady did in Carolina than somehow being impressed with the Buffalo part of his pro resume.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back