Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gattis reading this thread:

Happy Saturday Night Live GIF

Advertisement
Put your crying shoes on. Mario likes that type of offense and probably believes with a better OLine that it will work. And people saying Jake left because Gattis is staying is just dumb. He wasn't going to see the field again this year and made a business decision to move on to a team that doesn't have TVD or a sure fire starter.

politically, Boone NC is Very Liberal...not saying that is good or bad, just a fact
Not so much the people who run the town and county bur the students and faculty members, yes....definitely. My degree is from App. I was there from 99-04. When I was a student, they couldn't even sell liquor by the drink in the town of Boone. Students went to Blowing Rock for that.

Advertisement
Step 1- list five random pieces of information
Step 2- convince yourself those five pieces are "all" of the signs
Step 3- Extend your left arm fully out from body at shoulder length and make a thumbs up
Step 4- Close one eye and focus on your thumb with the other to reveal the 3D image hidden in the picture you painted
Kill Me Reaction GIF

:pgdead:

Advertisement
I don't think he's going anywhere. What can the rationale possibly be for not firing him already? I think Mario is too hard headed to admit that he made poor hires and he believes that we just didn't have the right players to succeed. Ponce probably left because he didn't want his name associated with this train wreck of an offense anymore.
Just because you can't understand the motives or rationales behind the situation does not mean that it must be a certain way. Also, you don't know why Ponce left. Maybe he wanted out, maybe he wasn't given the option to come back.

Miami has gone from a leaking sieve (under Diaz) to **** near a nuclear submarine when it comes to information getting out to the public. We used to know what time players ate their morning breakfasts to almost no information getting out.

P.S @WaterburyCane are you still maintaining and updating "the list"?

Advertisement
If Gattis is staying why won't Mario just tell the media Josh Gattis will be returning in 2023.... It's that simple and all this rumour mill **** will be over
This isn’t the NFL, please find a me a HC who publicly announced that the coordinator (under contract) is returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back