Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like he was in Lincoln, Nebraska or something....

... sorry that was a frosty thing to say
brazil police GIF

@caneworld That was the worst joke I think I’ve seen on this site and that’s saying something. I’m just going to throw you in prison so you can take a long hard look at what you’ve done.

the green mile prison GIF

@WaterburyCane thanks for the tip. Good looking out.

Advertisement
I'm still guessing 50/50 Gattis is let go. Look at what can be verified.
1. He's still here with no mention from any U official to say otherwise.
2. The staff blamed lack of talent on the roster for their short comings.
3. Per current student, Gattis has been seen on campus just recently with U football attire on and seen with current players.
4. Current players still have the Gattis playbook and new players are getting same playbook.
5. Garcia and Ponce both bolt. This one is just a guess but they knew Gattis was being retained and didn't want to go through another uneventful season with him.
Now on the other side, what moves have been made to make anyone think that he is being let go or looking for another job besides rumors?
I really hope he is gone but all signs are pointing to him getting another year.

3. Per current student, Gattis has been seen on campus just recently with U football attire on and seen with current players.
4. Current players still have the Gattis playbook and new players are getting same playbook.
5. Garcia and Ponce both bolt. This one is just a guess but they knew Gattis was being retained and didn't want to go through another uneventful season with him.
Now on the other side, what moves have been made to make anyone think that he is being let go or looking for another job besides rumors?
I really hope he is gone but all signs are pointing to him getting another year.
Step 1- list five random pieces of information
Step 2- convince yourself those five pieces are "all" of the signs
Step 3- Extend your left arm fully out from body at shoulder length and make a thumbs up
Step 4- Close one eye and focus on your thumb with the other to reveal the 3D image hidden in the picture you painted

Advertisement
Things that are verified = Per Current Student

And told Coker, (who was on a recruiting trip & ran into him) a few yrs later "Quote"....."I just dropped it Coach"
Hit him right in the hands.
Catch the dam ball and we have no problem…other than us giving up the 4th and 14.

I was sitting behind the goal posts about 15 rows up.
I couldn’t see Porter down in the left corner.
After the incompletion, no flag. Then I looked in the backfield, no flag.

Didn’t even know where that effin flag came from, smmfh.

Advertisement
Hit him right in the hands.
Catch the dam ball and we have no problem…other than us giving up the 4th and 14.

I was sitting behind the goal posts about 15 rows up.
I couldn’t see Porter down in the left corner.
After the incompletion, no flag. Then I looked in the backfield, no flag.

Didn’t even know where that effin flag came from, smmfh.
Coker told me himself about that incident he had with Gamble back in 2003.

Your privileges on CanesInSight are revoked. Find another team to root for

Advertisement
I don't think he's going anywhere. What can the rationale possibly be for not firing him already? I think Mario is too hard headed to admit that he made poor hires and he believes that we just didn't have the right players to succeed. Ponce probably left because he didn't want his name associated with this train wreck of an offense anymore.

Advertisement
I don't think he's going anywhere. What can the rationale possibly be for not firing him already? I think Mario is too hard headed to admit that he made poor hires and he believes that we just didn't have the right players to succeed. Ponce probably left because he didn't want his name associated with this train wreck of an offense anymore.
Make it stop

CIS favorite Joe Brady's first job was LB coach at William & Mary.
Followed by 2 years as a GA at Penn State and 2 years as offensive assistant to Sean Payton.
Then his Wonder Year at L$U.
But Joe Brady played WR for William & Mary for 4 years, so he has done it before. I think the argument is that Gattis is a Defensive player (DB) turned OC/WR coach, I can't name someone who has done that before and was successful. but perhaps I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back