Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
hate the caneville clown. say what you know or dont say anything. the cryptic tweets are annoying and just there for likes and follows. you want to be an insider, be an insider. put your name on a report the way Woj or Shams does for NBA. if not, sit down and let the unafraid do the job
More vague twitter insiders reading tea leaves…

Because he’s a great recruiter with deep Florida ties and Mario kinda values recruiting.

Nobody sane thinks he’d be considered for the OC spot. Get real. But as a WR or TE coach? Sure. We’re struggling recruiting WRs. Hire a good OC and let Coley have the WRs and that will not be a problem.

More re-Q-ters, meng...

Advertisement
Because he’s a great recruiter with deep Florida ties and Mario kinda values recruiting.

Nobody sane thinks he’d be considered for the OC spot. Get real. But as a WR or TE coach? Sure. We’re struggling recruiting WRs. Hire a good OC and let Coley have the WRs and that will not be a problem.
Yeah if Alabama hired Coley as WR coach the guys here would be melting down about him cleaning up there

TE coach I’m good with Feld (nitpicking you’re statement I get your point) but would be fine with Coley being here dude is a top level recruiter for sure

Advertisement
Wouldn’t be mad at Frost.

Could he handle the extra curriculars that come with living in Miami?

Maybe just let him coach virtually from out of state

I was once told (when I was an undergrad) that Coral Gables zoning did not allow for any free-standing bars in the city limits, and that they made an exception for The Rathskeller.

No idea if that is still the law.

Cribby chronicles thread deleted?! WTF happened?
will smith mib GIF

Advertisement
Yeah if Alabama hired Coley as WR coach the guys here would be melting down about him cleaning up there

TE coach I’m good with Feld (nitpicking you’re statement I get your point) but would be fine with Coley being here dude is a top level recruiter for sure

As long as Coley is not our OC

Wouldn’t be mad at Frost.

Could he handle the extra curriculars that come with living in Miami?

Maybe just let him coach virtually from out of state
Ok, that’s two of you mofos (@WeBallinBoyz). Does he like the booger candy, girls, Booz, all of the above? Best friends with Coach O running the LSU train?

Give me some details, lol.

Advertisement
We aint hiring no **** Scott Frost, be ******* forreal guys lol.
Okay but why? NGL....I'd actually be okay with Frost as OC. I'm no expert but stats wise his teams (sans Nebraska which I know is hard to omit) put up points.

During his 3 years as Oregon's OC (under Helfrich), their offense was 3rd, 3rd, and 6th in PPG.

The year prior to Frost taking over UCF, the Knights were 123rd in PPG. In his first year, he got them to 64th in PPG followed by that 2017 season where they were 1st. To go from 123rd to 1st in 2 seasons is impressive.

I know his Nebraska teams were not good. And I know the offense especially was bad. I'm aware. But as an OC, it seems like he'd be a solid option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back