Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They also had some flop classes and had zere depth. D line was a complete joke much of the tenure as well and we lost many games getting gashed.

Still, just like every coach here since forever they should have performed better.

Yeah I forget who the DL coach was but they couldn’t get a decent DL recruit to play for Dorito cause they knew he and his system were trash

Kinda like Gattis and WRs

Advertisement
hqdefault.jpg

How has someone not morphed Gattis face on this…

Advertisement
They also had some flop classes and had zere depth. D line was a complete joke much of the tenure as well and we lost many games getting gashed.

Still, just like every coach here since forever they should have performed better.
Richt and Diaz did pretty well with that talent with the change to a more aggressive scheme. I think the gashing was how they were being taught to play much more passive and reactive.

Listening to David Lake's podcast, he seems to think there will be a change at OC and other offensive changes. He said that's not based on any inside information. But I find it interesting because he's usually not that loose with opinions and tends to default to status quo. It makes me think he's heard something but not enough, or is unwilling, to line it up with a source. He urged that the timeline would likely be into February.

Listening to David Lake's podcast, he seems to think there will be a change at OC and other offensive changes. He said that's not based on any inside information. But I find it interesting because he's usually not that loose with opinions and tends to default to status quo. It makes me think he's heard something but not enough, or is unwilling, to line it up with a source. He urged that the timeline would likely be into February.
David Lake
Cribby
D$

A couple other guys connected to the program

All have been saying for weeks they expect Gattis to be gone

Advertisement
February???
1672849980795.gif

I think that timeline includes the replacement and not how long Gattis is here til, but who knows at this point.

Advertisement
I think that timeline includes the replacement and not how long Gattis is here til, but who knows at this point.

I listened to the podcast. David didn’t say REPLACING Gattis would take until February

He was simply citing the timeline for when Gattis was hired.

Ive reminded this board frequently that Mario had to pivot to Gattis late in his pecking order of options, hence why it seemed the process was drawn out

He was simply citing the timeline for when Gattis was hired.

I took his referencing of the Gattis hire timeline, in the context of the conversation, as a way to say, "if it happens it won't be soon, look for a similar timeline".

I took his referencing of the Gattis hire timeline, in the context of the conversation, as a way to say, "if it happens it won't be soon, look for a similar timeline".
That’s fair

Looking at Mario’s history, it def makes sense to assume longer than shorter in his hiring processes

At the same time Zo is in place now and his foundation at Miami is more firm than 12 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back