Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Does anyone seriously know if we are stuck with this loser? Speak up, be the voice of reason.

You know, the fact is if Mario was 100% set on firing Gattis and hiring a new OC, there is literally zero reason not to have already fired him by now

Disagree. You don't derail a blazing hot up and comer OC/HC-in-waiting over a mis-hire. What coach would want to work for you after that? Mario is handling this stuff professionally.

If multiple guys are leaving from both sides of the ball who does the recruiting all over the country ?

I will say if the info on TVD is true something drastically changed That said he doesn’t have to work back channels because he knows who‘s interested. That’s not exactly a secret. It’s been reported he was staying at one point and there was a big NIL deal in place.

If Gattis was retained him and Garcia would leave, neither guy trusted him. On Top of all that a recruit was told “ drastic changes to the offense / scheme.

Nothing is making sense.
As you know, I too hear that he will be gone.

However, I will not make excuses for this poor execution. Its a red flag hes shown two years in a row.

To answer you question, who would recruit once gattis, Ponce, and others are let go? You move DVD, Cooney, Jason Taylor, etc into temporary recruiting roles. You let them spread hope of new tommorow.

You dont send ppl who know they are dead men walking to recruit. Sorry, that isn't a smart move.

Is the poster In question ever brought news to this board?

Cribby and D$ have both stated it’s a done deal that their gone… as of the last couple of years NO ONE (check the bolded part) has a higher batting average than @Cribby

Yea but even HOFer’s only get a hit 30% of the time

Advertisement
If multiple guys are leaving from both sides of the ball who does the recruiting all over the country ?

I will say if the info on TVD is true something drastically changed That said he doesn’t have to work back channels because he knows who‘s interested. That’s not exactly a secret. It’s been reported he was staying at one point and there was a big NIL deal in place.

If Gattis was retained him and Garcia would leave, neither guy trusted him. On Top of all that a recruit was told “ drastic changes to the offense / scheme.

Nothing is making sense.

Still feel good about him leaving or is this wait just too much?

Nothing is making sense.
100% follow the tvd movement. Tvd has a career to take care of and too many suitors to be playing games. Also Cribby has a list of doubters and he’s checking it twice for those who doubt.

As you know, I too hear that he will be gone.

However, I will not make excuses for this poor execution. Its a red flag hes shown two years in a row.

To answer you question, who would recruit once gattis, Ponce, and others are let go? You move DVD, Cooney, Jason Taylor, etc into temporary recruiting roles. You let them spread hope of new tommorow.

You dont send ppl who know they are dead men walking to recruit. Sorry, that isn't a smart move.
So he would send Jason Taylor instead of Edwin Pata who’s probably had 3x the interaction with this class than Jason has since he’s a part time broadcaster?

The Grinch Vintage GIF by The Good Films

He's staying isn't he.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gattis is staying. Every team thats getting rid of their staff does it so people knows its open to drum up interest. Whatever tf yall were told this is sabotaging recruiting and now i really question Cristobal's judgement because i thought that would be one of his strong suits. We are not hurting for money like previous years so these are executive decisions. Truly depressing

Nothing is making sense.

I dont understand why an unprofessional dude like gattis (publicly fighting w fans on twitter, lying about his duties, etc.) is now all professional and I dont pick Mario as a guy to send him to big time recruits homes if hes getting fired. Mario is smarter than that. idk what's going on anymore lol. either way, you said hes gone so I believe it.

also, Mario told brown that wed be playing in a wide open offense lol. coaches lie

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Physicality" on offense has won one title in the playoff era and that was last year with a generational level NFL loaded defense on a team that was dropping bags like no other for 5 years to build their roster. They also had the most important element Mario and Miami currently do not and that's actual coaching.
Well it is going to win again because UGA and Michigan are easily the 2 best teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back