Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
arresteddevelopment-its-happening.gif
I just remembered what mario says previously staff let media n fans push coaches out! I believe in some capacity

• Wow
Reactions: rok
Advertisement
I didn't say **** about him coming back. Go quote someone else

I said Mario cares about how **** looks on the outside. That is facts
the PR team is back at it. dont worry. guys tripped all over themselves to excuse 5-7. I dont think gattis is coming back and I dont care when hes fired as long he is. I care more about who we hire next. that'll tell us how the Mario tenure in terms of an on field product and coaching will be going forward. the roster will be upgraded regardless of the OC and DC. we know that.

Advertisement
Not sure if he is part of the problem or collateral damage. But, it doesn’t matter. We need to make room for the new OC and his assistants.
he obviously never gelled with gattis and I dont blame him. there hasn't been a single positive thing said about him from anyone hes been w. everyone is happier when that plague is gone. I think if Mario wants ponce around, make him an analyst. let the OC decide who he wants in here. Mario doesn't draw up game plans, draw up plays (never done it) so he should be the CEO and allow his hires do their jobs without intervening in the tools necessary to do their jobs from a staff side. focus on recruiting and OL.

No he doesn't. JFC some of you people are daft. The buyout drops on 12/1 and then goes to 0 if/when he finds another job. We are 3 days removed from the end of the season. Can ya'll chill with the 'He hasn't been fired yet so he's 100% coming back' crap?
Say Mario fires him 12/4 and Gattis finds a new job on 12/9…would Miami have to pay any amount of his buyout? Or do they have to wait until he finds a new job to avoid paying any buyout?

Advertisement
The million dollar buyout would be peanuts compared to the negative fallout if Gattis stays.... right from season tickets to apparel sales.
Mario better get ready to constantly defend Gattis from now to end of next season...

Advertisement
Indecision has been one of Mario's shortcomings as HC going back to FIU.

To quote those legendary college football analysts, The Clash:

This indecision's bugging me.
If you dont want him set him free.
Should he stay or should he go NOW.

rok the casbah. :geek:

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back