Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't know what story you are talking about?

I obviously am referring to the playbook of the new OC...so offensive players...could...you know...become familiar with it for spring?

OK, fair enough. My mistake if you weren't repeating what others have said.

Just go back in this thread, there are certain posters who have said that the Gattis playbook has been given to everyone, thus he will be returning in 2023.

Things will change when they change. And things will change soon.

I don't really care about the playbook, as much as I care about getting a bad coach off of my campus.

Advertisement
What if Mario replaces Ponce with a OC/QB coach, and assigns play calling to this coach? Gattis remains OC-WR coach but no longer calls plays, and his contact not extended after this upcoming season.

What if Mario replaces Ponce with a OC/QB coach, and assigns play calling to this coach? Gattis remains OC-WR coach but no longer calls plays, and his contact not extended after this upcoming season.
I thought of that, though it would potentially be rough on WR recruiting...even more than it already is. Also, sounds like the guy's attitude is pretty divisive in the coaching offices.

So piecing this together, Mario misses out on his top FEW (3ish?) targets for OC, and contestant #4 lands a SWEETHEART deal endorsed by AD & university. All parties likely pressed to actually effin push the deal through because, ya know, having an OC in place prior to spring practice is preferable (lol). Said possessor of sweetheart deal is a first-class jackass and proceeds to fail-out-loud. Speaks for itself on many levels doesn't it?

Advertisement
I thought of that, though it would potentially be rough on WR recruiting...even more than it already is. Also, sounds like the guy's attitude is pretty divisive in the coaching offices.
With a $90M HC, huge staff and administrative budgets, and $100M+ in future infrastructure investments, you’d think just paying Gattis to go away would not be a big deal, relatively.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20230122_155708_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back