Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Arroyo. It would not be a **** hire but I feel like everyone here has already decided he sucks based on . . . what exactly? That Oregon fans didn't like him? It's confirmation bias. Has anyone actually looked at the numbers?

I don't know a **** thing about the guy so I'm not in favor of or against him, but I am surprised at how awful the sentiment is from a guy whom I bet this board knows little about (other than Oregon hated him).

But anyways, I am just preparing myself in case he's the hire so I feel good until the 1st half of the 1st game when I join the rest of you mopes. LOL.

Edit: the term s e x y and d a m n got **** out? What kind of moderating is this?!
I know nothing about him but I think Flo mentioned he had a good offense recently (this year?) at UNLV. Just passing along since that’s all I’ve heard of him of late.

Advertisement
Became an Eagles fan - and Randall Cunningham fan - growing up for the same reasons as above. That Defense...and the mobile QB...really made them a treat to watch. The takeaway ability on that defense was legendary.

Have to say I was a closet Buddy Ryan fan, too. Not proud of that part though, being older - he was a real jerk for sure.

I remember Randall generally avoiding injuries considering how mobile and active he was - and I remember reading or seeing somewhere that he liked to slightly 'jump' off the ground to avoid leg injuries as he was being hit. Like he'd do a tiny hop. Remember thinking how clever that was...of course memory fogs the mind and I forgot about the torn ACL.

But I suppose such a strategy leaves you prone to getting pinwheeled or flipped around which can create other injuries. Nonetheless I thought the concept of avoiding a hard plant of foot at impact made logical sense to me as a way to avoid leg injuries.
I loved Buddy even more the moment he put the bounty on Luis Zendejas when he went to kick for Dallas (whom we all hate as Eagles fans).

That’s some real OG **** putting a bounty on a player, especially in the kick off if I remember correctly, lol.

Last edited:
I know nothing about him but I think Flo mentioned he had a good offense recently (this year?) at UNLV. Just passing along since that’s all I’ve heard of him of late.
UNLV was 85th in the country in scoring against FBS opponents. If that's what Flo considers to be a good offense, we have very different definitions of the word "good".

Advertisement
I loved Buddy even more the moment he put the bounty on Luis Zendejas when he went to kick for Dallas (whom we all hate as Eagles fans).

That’s some real OG **** putting a bounty on a player, especially in the kick off if I remember correctly, lol.
Here is a video of the history of the Bounty Bowl 1 & 2. A few famous former Canes involved.

Advertisement
Re: Arroyo. It would not be a **** hire but I feel like everyone here has already decided he sucks based on . . . what exactly? That Oregon fans didn't like him? It's confirmation bias. Has anyone actually looked at the numbers?

I don't know a **** thing about the guy so I'm not in favor of or against him, but I am surprised at how awful the sentiment is from a guy whom I bet this board knows little about (other than Oregon hated him).

But anyways, I am just preparing myself in case he's the hire so I feel good until the 1st half of the 1st game when I join the rest of you mopes. LOL.

Edit: the term s e x y and d a m n got **** out? What kind of moderating is this?!
hes not good and w our budget we can do absolutely better. also, ill pass on anyone who runs Marios vision. this has to be a completely diff look and scheme.

Suddenly ? It’s always been right there in front of everyone’s face , they just refused to believe it since Mario didn’t jump when they thought he should.
lol its been 2 months. I think people have a right to be impatient lol. patience went out when day 30 passed and no changes were publicly made. I get defending Mario by others but come on man. this isnt a fans were impatient scenario. you've even said you dont agree w how he does this ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol its been 2 months. I think people have a right to be impatient lol. patience went out when day 30 passed and no changes were publicly made. I get defending Mario by others but come on man. this isnt a fans were impatient scenario. you've even said you dont agree w how he does this ****
It’s how he does things , it’s not exactly a new trend.

Well I don’t count certain guys. They’ll be miserable regardless.
Hugh Laurie Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back