Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A University of Iowa grad here.

Why does anyone think Iowa would hire Gattis?
There's always a spin for every failed coach. Injuries, not having his guys, friction with the HC, etc. Think of all the lousy coaches that have gotten 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances at other jobs. Gattis is a year removed from the Broyles Award hype and he might convince some poor AD that the Miami job was the anomaly.

Advertisement
I don't think people realize that the current OC @ Iowa is Kirk Ferentz's son.
I think most here know that. Just been some rumors about Gattis going on a recruiting trip up there and with as bad as Iowa’s offense was coupled with Michigan QB transferring there, some are trying to connect some dots.

Advertisement
There's no way he can wait until February again. Some of these portal guys are gonna want to know who the OC is, it's not all gonna be about the money lol
I don’t think portal guys will be affected.

Advertisement
Lakes article changes thinfs

But saying “offense will be changed “ again requires trust from a recruit that they don’t have to get

And again, portal players initiate contact a lot. Because of that, they wouldn’t have the forewarning conversation that “offense will be changed” they just end up not reaching out thus meaning Mario would never be able to tell them that the offense is changing
we wil run an offense to Tylers strengths was what we were told last year lol. **** their talk. ill wait till the fall to see changes

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back