Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
meeting basically was about certain people who wasn't recruiting to be looking for jobs!! then they started basically a job interview who would want the next oc to be without them saying they were gone! lol
1673547157133.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
listen to caneville on Twitter space! idk how to put on here! atleast 30 mins they will tell u something what happened in the meeting

Nothing really new or earth shattering.

They touched on all the things that have been covered within this thread the past few days:

1. Coaches meeting held on Monday.
2. Within meeting calling out coaches not recruiting
3. Caneville reiterated Gattis hasn’t been talking to any recruits and is likely gone
4. Expects announcement within a week
No leads on new OC

From around 3min mark to 27min mark

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's just reserve judgment until we see who the replacement is.

I might end up joining your side, but for now I'm trying to let the process play out this week.
Mario could hire Andy Reid as OC tomorrow and I’d still say it to his face that he should have fired Gattis immediately after the season ended, to avoid recruiting misses and the negative perception of disorganization from the High School community

Remember when somebody here said” there was only a couple people carrying their weight with recruiting and it’s surprising a Mario staff would lack great recruiters”
Do you think Mario will put even more emphasis on recruiting for the next OC? I’m honestly surprised with Gattis WR recruiting because just looking at non-Bama kids, he’s recruited some good kids, especially the Penn St run.

Remember when somebody here said” there was only a couple people carrying their weight with recruiting and it’s surprising a Mario staff would lack great recruiters”
@Cribby given all the apparent issues with the staff—recruiting, offensive playcalling/player development, secondary issues, etc.—how much turnover do you ultimately expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back