Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby said to keep an eye on this kid who has 7 catches this year due to his connection with Gattis. Lol.

Advertisement
I call bull****. This guy wasn't exactly an demand recruit. He wasn't even recruited by Mario at Oregon, or by anyone at Miami. And he hasn't done **** 2 years at Michigan. But in comes Gaby with keep an eye on him because of the Gattis connection?

This is why Gaby has so many detractors. How many time has he thrown out "keep an eye on" in the last month?

you’re fuqin stupid

No where did I suggest or imply that a school would arbitrarily wait until the convention to make staff changes

The post was completely centered on simple understanding of time…. Meaning “at this point in time”

Bowl games just wrapped up. If a school hasn’t made changes….. YET….. they are very likely waiting until the convention

You moron
You're upset that your statement got called out for not being accurate/making sense and got in your feelings about being checked on a message board. ******* loser.

Advertisement
You're upset that your statement got called out for not being accurate/making sense and got in your feelings about being checked on a message board. ******* loser.
I feel sorry for your mother for raising such a disappointment who can’t read or understand basic sentences

It’s a wonder that you’ve figured out what a Stop Sign means

Advertisement
Can someone put an apple tag in Mario’s loafers to see if he’s going to that coaching convention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back